It's bowl season at Taco Cabana.
Taco Cabana is kicking off 2020 with its BIG VALUE “Bowl Season”—four signature bowls at great prices, each loaded with delicious, fresh ingredients. TC’s new ChoriBean Breakfast Bowl will also be making its debut for the morning crowd, while TC’s seasonal chili is also available to enjoy in this prime, cool weather for a limited time only.
“The new year is a time where everyone is searching for value. At Taco Cabana, we pride ourselves on offering delicious food at a great value year round. However, for those looking for an even better deal, we’re offering four of our most popular bowls at even better prices now through February,” says Chuck Locke, president of Taco Cabana.
- New ChoriBean Breakfast Bowl $2.49: Craving one of TC’s signature bowls for breakfast? The new ChoriBean Breakfast Bowl will add a kickstart to your day with a blend of TC’s signature spicy chorizo and house-made refried beans, potatoes, eggs, queso and pico de gallo (available during breakfast hours only – breakfast hours vary by location).
- Chicken Fajita Bowl $3.99 (regularly $5.39): TC’s signature chicken fajita on top of rice, refried beans, and shredded lettuce, topped with guacamole, sour cream, shredded Monterrey jack-cheddar cheese and pico de gallo in a crispy tortilla shell.
- Ground Beef Bowl $3.99 (regularly $5.39): Packed with flavorful ground beef, rice, and refried beans, and topped with lettuce, shredded Monterrey jack-cheddar cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo in a crispy tortilla-shell.
- Beyond Meat Bowl $4.99 (regularly $6.39): A crispy tortilla-shell bowl filled with rice, black beans, shredded lettuce, Beyond Beef®, guacamole and pico de gallo.
- Steak Fajita Bowl $4.99 (regularly $7.59) : TC’s steak fajita on top of rice, refried beans, and shredded lettuce, topped with guacamole, sour cream, shredded Monterrey jack-cheddar cheese and pico de gallo in a crispy tortilla-shell.
- TC Chili for $2.99: Made with TC’s signature borracho beans and ground beef, and topped with shredded cheese, sour cream, chili sauce and freshly-sliced jalapenos (available for a limited-time only).
“This year we’re very excited to deliver a number of new fresh flavor combinations, as well a delicious way to enjoy TC anywhere and anytime with our new catering program. We’re just getting started, so stay tuned for much more to come,” says Locke.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.