Tacp Cabana's Shrimp Tampico is back by popular demand. The returning shrimp menu items come just in time for Lent and feature another returning guest-favorite: pineapple chipotle salsa.
- Shrimp Tampico Quesadilla: Served between two crispy tortillas with melted cheese, pico de gallo and pineapple chipotle salsa. Guests can enjoy a small Shrimp Tampico Quesadilla for $5.79 or a large for $8.49.
- Shrimp Tampico Taco: Served with fresh tomatoes and lettuce in a flour tortilla. Pineapple chipotle salsa will be available upon request and at the salsa bar. Guests can enjoy an individual taco for $3.49, a taco plate for $8.69 or a taco combo for $9.29.
“At Taco Cabana, listening to our guests is very important in determining what we put on the TC menu. Our loyal fans told us that they wanted Shrimp Tampico back and we were happy to accommodate,” says Chuck Locke, president of Taco Cabana.
TC guests will also be able to enjoy new menu items featuring Kiolbassa Jalapeño Sausage, plus great new Happy Hour value offers:
- New Kiolbassa Jalapeño Sausage - TC partnered with Kiobassa Smoked Meats to bring new delicious flavors to the TC menu that kick breakfast, lunch or dinner up a notch
- Jalapeño Sausage Breakfast Taco: Served with potatoes and a blend of chorizo and refried beans for $2.29 (available during breakfast hours only).
- Jalapeño Sausage Breakfast Bowl: Served with potatoes, eggs, queso and a blend of chorizo and refried beans for $2.99 (available during breakfast only).
- Jalapeño Sausage Taco: Served with grilled peppers and onions in a flour tortilla for $2.49 (available after 9:30am). Guests can also enjoy a taco plate for $6.59 or taco combo for $6.79.
New Happy Hour Menu: For guests looking for a fun Happy Hour at the end of their workday, TC has launched its new Happy Hour Menu with tasty shareables and refreshing adult beverages (available every day from 4-7pm).
- $2 Frozen Strawberry or Lime Margaritas
- $2 Draft Beer (12 oz.)
- $3 Bean & Cheese or Ground Beef Nachos