Tidel Engineering, a world leader in Cash Management Systems and Robbery Deterrent products, announces the Tidel Series 4, a new cash management system that offers an innovative design, superior usability, and enhanced serviceability for the retail market.
The primary features of the Tidel Series 4 include:
• Available in four distinct configurations - offering the most flexible design in the industry
• Base system is 18” high – making it optimal for space-constrained environments
• 7-inch color screen - providing superior usability in menu navigation and system
• Note validator maintenance door - allowing preauthorized personnel to remove validator
heads if a jammed note is detected
• Main CPU board and power supply located under the console - enabling enhanced
• Supports the standard 1,200 note cassette and the 2,250 note XL cassette
• Connects to the Tidel Tube Vend module - enabling convenient and secure
management of the in-store change fund
“With the Tidel Series 4, retail customers have access to the most flexible and feature-rich cash
management system in the market,” says Gary Landry, president and CEO, Tidel Engineering.
“The Series 4 continues our commitment to providing the most innovative cash management
solutions that offer the latest technologies, best user experience, and serviceability that
customers expect from Tidel. The Series 4 is a perfect addition to our world-leading family of
cash management solutions.”
The five times weekly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and additions to this website.