Tijuana Flats announced the launch of its in-store Flats Fresh Market. Guests are now able to buy select grocery and marketplace items at every Tijuana Flats location.
The following items will be available (while supplies last):
- Heat & serve meal kits
- Fresh produce (tomatoes, onions, fresh jalapenos, bell peppers, lemons, limes, hearts of romaine, fresh cilantro and garlic cloves)
- Fresh packaged meat (steak tips, chicken cutlets, ground beef)
- Bottled water & canned soda
- Chips & dips
- Bottled wines (Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir)
- Bottled beer (domestic, import/craft)
- Tijuana Flats Signature Hot Sauces
- Brookies (brownie cookies)
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues)
To learn more about the Flats Fresh Markets, visit: https://www.tijuanaflats.com/promotions/fresh-market
All items are available for to-go; beer and wine are available for to-go and curbside pickup.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.