Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, a fast-casual concept focused on fresh, bold, Asian-inspired flavors, is catching fire this Chinese New Year. To rock out the Year of the Monkey, Tin Drum invites guests to experience their new Peking Short Rib line-up, lively décor, and a week of red-hot special offers. New menu items are available starting today through April 3 with a week of exciting offers and giveaways beginning the following week, February 8, just in time for Chinese New Year.
Tin Drum’s woks are red-hot with Peking Short Ribs, classically prepared by hand with a sweet and savory glaze, premium fresh produce, and served three ways:
- Peking Short Rib Noodles – Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short rib skewers with glazed carrot and red onion, soba noodles, bok choy, chopped green onion, and roasted garlic, wok tossed in a roasted pepper sauce.
- Chinatown Short Rib Tacos – A pair of grilled flour tortillas, Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short ribs, glazed carrot, red onion, roasted garlic, bok choy, Chinese cabbage slaw topped with chopped green onion.
- Peking Short Rib Skewers – Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short rib skewers garnished with chopped green onion and served with a ramekin of glazed carrot and red onion.
February 8 marks the official Chinese New Year, and Tin Drum restaurants will be partying all week long with a week of promotional deals starting Monday, February 8 through Sunday, February 14.
Daily offers include:
- Monday – $3 off an order when guests text MONKEY to 89800
- Tuesday – Buy a $25 gift card and get a free T-shirt (while supplies last)
- Wednesday – Entrée and fountain drink for $5
- Thursday – Two Peking Short Rib Tacos for $4, or any street taco for $2
- Friday – Two entrees for $12
- Saturday – Year of the Monkey birthday bash; free entrée for all customers born in the Year of the Monkey (1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, and 2004)
- Sunday – Lonely Hearts Club; $5 entrée after 5:00pm
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen provides the fast service and convenience of Asian street-side cafés, prepares each meal to order using fresh, simple ingredients. The menu is a dynamic mix of traditional Asian fare with bold favors and features cuisine inspired by the cultures of China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen’s aggressive franchise growth is backed by the entrepreneurs at the BIP Franchise Accelerator, a division of venture capital firm BIP Capital, which invested in the brand in 2010. BIP Capital has invested more than $250 million in emerging, high-growth brands across the franchising, software, and technology and consumer products industries. BIP Capital created the BIP Franchise Accelerator to leverage its leadership team's deep franchise experience to help emerging brands accelerates their growth. In addition to Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, the BIP Franchise Accelerator’s portfolio includes Tropical Smoothie Café, which has more than 465 locations nationwide.