TooJay’s Deli is excited to welcome guests back into its dining rooms at all locations throughout Florida beginning Monday.
Famous for serving delicious comfort food, pile-high sandwiches and made-from-scratch desserts, TooJay’s will be following all capacity and distancing requirements from local and state governments. The restaurants will also be adhering to enhanced sanitation procedures including:
- Seating options and common areas in compliance with social distancing guidelines;
- Hand sanitizing station at each entrance;
- All team members required to wear masks and pass a health check prior to each shift;
- A designated dining room attendant assigned to clean and sanitize all tables, chairs and booths after each use as well as common areas throughout the restaurant;
- Place settings, menus, utensils and condiments to be single-use or sanitized after each use.
Guests are encouraged to visit TooJay’s website to check dining hours as they may vary by location.
Takeout, catering, delivery, curbside pickup is still available at all locations. Guests can order online through TooJay’s website or Delicious Rewards app. To order online visit www.toojays.com/order-now. Curbside is available only on pre-paid orders through the app or website.
In addition to dine-in and takeout options, TooJay’s continues its convenient Groceries "Too" Go program, providing fresh meats and paper products while supplies last. Guests can stop by or call to place their orders.