This year, Veggie Grill has partnered with Veganuary, the official organization behind the annual, month-long vegan eating challenge, to provide a stellar line-up of programming.
- The triumphant return of Orange Chickin’ – This delightful plant-based take on the classic, sweet, citrusy, and tangy chicken dish is a Veggie Grill fan-favorite. The Orange Chickin’ ($12.95), launching on January 5th, also happens to be the perfect delicious and familiar plate to help kickstart a new year of plant-based eating!
- This year, Veggie Grill is taking the limited time offer one step further by donating $1 to Veganuary's sustainability philanthropy efforts for each Orange Chickin’ sold from January 5th- 31st!
- VG Rookie Day – For anyone with a friend that is new to plant-based dining, Veggie Grill will be hosting a “Rookie Day” on January 12th! For one day only, each guest who eats at a Veggie Grill with a vegan first timer – aka a “Rookie” – will receive a BOGO meal for their friend (in-store only, all locations!).
- Guests can record the rookie’s reaction to their plant-based meal and share it via Instagram stories, tagging @VeggieGrill and using the #VGRookieDay hashtag, for a chance to win a $100 gift card!
- Giveaways, giveaways, giveaways! – Each Monday in January, Veggie Grill will be teaming up with beloved vegan brands such as Beyond Meat and Follow Your Heart to host a series of product giveaways. To participate, guests must follow the Veggie Grill Instagram page, tag a friend on each Monday’s post, then wait for the winners to be announced on the following Thursday!
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.