In the midst of the economic recession and a pandemic threat, restaurant industry professionals are challenged with appealing to potential and current customers with a higher value at a lower cost.
By attending demonstrations at the JRO Japan Pavilion, restaurateurs will learn about affordable ingredients to add to their menus and attract customers. For example, by having Umami, the fifth taste produced from dashi or Japanese soup stock, as an indispensable element, restaurant owners are empowered with a variety of options for innovative menu development.
Exhibitors and sampling plates are as follows:
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.: Umami grilled chicken, etc.
- Mizkan Group Corporation: California roll, etc.
- Otafuku Sauce Co. Ltd.: Grilled salmon, Okonomiyaki, etc.
- Youki Food Co., Ltd.: Griddled beef with Japanese yuzu (citrus) salt, etc.
- Miyakoichi Shokuhin Co., Ltd.: Stir-fried Japanese udon noodles, etc.
- Misuzu Shokuhin Co., Ltd.: Inarhi sushi, etc.
- Yawataya Isogoro Co. Ltd.: Stick vegetable with shichimi-tougarashi mayo (Japanese red pepper with mayonnaise), etc.