We Sell Restaurants, the nation’s leading and only business broker franchise focused on restaurants, is feeding America with the launch of its “We Care – We Share” initiative to provide meals for those in need across the country. The franchise brand has partnered with Meals of Hope, a non-profit organization that is committed to bringing people together to fight the hunger epidemic.
To kickoff National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week, select We Sell Restaurants franchises will host meal packing events in collaboration with Meals of Hope to support those facing food insecurity in the communities they serve. From,November 11 through November 18, We Sell Restaurants will collectively prepare and deliver 115,938 high-nutrition, ready-to-go meals to local food banks in markets across the United States.
- We Sell Restaurants Volusia/Orlando/Clermont – Donating to Feeding Northeast Florida
- We Sell Restaurants Jacksonville/Panhandle – Donating Feeding Northeast Florida
- We Sell Restaurants Sarasota/Tampa/Naples – Donating to Your Culinary Place
- We Sell Restaurants Charleston/Myrtle Beach/Atlanta – Donating to Lowcountry Food Bank
- We Sell Restaurants North Carolina/Virginia – Donating to Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina
- We Sell Restaurants Miami/Ft. Lauderdale – Donating to Feeding South Florida
- We Sell Restaurants Arizona – Donating to United Food Bank
“It is important we put our core values into action and help support the communities that We Sell Restaurants operates within,” says Robin Gagnon, Co- CEO and Founder of We Sell Restaurants. “By providing 100,000 meals for families in Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, and more, we hope to make a sizeable impact for many people who are struggling with food insecurity.”
In 2023 the brand made a significant contribution to Meals of Hope when 20,000 meals were packaged at its annual franchising conference. As a tremendous partner, Meals of Hope was the ideal fit to support the launch of the “We Care – We Share” charity initiative, which aims to be an annual effort.
Today, We Sell Restaurants is a vibrant and innovative company that operates in 45 states nationwide and delivers on the founder’s vision to Sell More Restaurants Than Anyone Else. PERIOD. The company maintains a listing inventory of more than $230 million online at their powerhouse restaurant for sale marketplace, including independent and restaurant franchises for sale.