“After a long day in the kitchen or serving front of house, the last thing a person working in the restaurant world wants to do is go to the store, buy fresh ingredients, and cook a full-on, gourmet dinner,” says Josh Hix, co-founder of DineInFresh, a new web-based subscription food service that launches next week. “We help our customers enjoy fresh, gourmet meals without the hassle.”
DineInFresh at a glance:
- DineInFresh makes cooking as simple as possible. The United States’ first subscription cooking delivery service, it is created to help people enjoy fresh, delicious dinners in the comfort of their own home
- Meal plans are affordably priced, starting at $7, and are offered as weekly subscriptions for maximum convenience
- All meal and subscription options are planned far in advance with the highest quality produce, spices, and meats available; ingredients are sourced locally from regional farmers and local food purveyors whenever possible
- Each recipe is perfectly proportioned and is accompanied by high-definition, beautiful cooking instructions. There is no waste, and dinner is ready in fewer than 30 minutes every night.
- There is no minimum term so consumers can cancel or put subscriptions on hold anytime
- DineInFresh has partnered with a number of local food banks that will be the recipients of the company’s “Buy A Box, Give A Meal” strategy.
DineInFresh begins shipping across the Northeast starting July 31. Many more cities and regions are planned for the future.