Wildflower Bread Company, known for its signature sandwiches, salads, and artisan breads, will be open at most locations on Easter Sunday, March 27. Taste buds are springing to life with fresh flavors and holiday favorites, including hot cross buns, coconut custard pie, and Easter cupcakes.
For a limited time, Wildflower is offering holiday specialties freshly made from scratch.
In addition to all of the traditional Wildflower favorites, guests will find the following treats at their local restaurant through Easter:
- Hot Cross Buns: Enjoy six large, buttery Hot Cross Buns packed with dried cherries, golden raisins, cranberries and figs topped with a traditional cross in sweet icing (half dozen, serves 6).
- Coconut Custard Pie: Our creamy custard is loaded with toasted coconut and baked till golden brown (serves 6-8)
- Berries & Bavarian Cream Cake: A delicate white cake layered with Bavarian cream, raspberry jam, fresh blueberries, and strawberries topped with whipped cream frosting and hand-decorated spring flowers.
- Easter Egg Rice Crispy Treat: Crispy, crunchy, gooey and buttery rice crispy treat eggs ready for the Easter basket drizzled with colorful royal icing. (serves 1)
- Chocolate and Vanilla Easter Cupcakes: Decorated in festive holiday designs.
Most Wildflower stores will be open Easter Sunday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.; hours will vary by location.