Wingstop Inc., the award-winning wing concept with more than 750 locations around the globe, today announced it is embarking on a Flavor Tour across the U.S. this summer, including festive stops for fans in 10 cities. Guided by the brand’s mission to serve the world flavor, Wingstop is proud to spread goodwill through community renewal projects, such as the rehabbing of playgrounds and community basketball courts, in partnership with local NBA teams in four select cities. Wingstop will also be donating time and support to local community charities in several cities along the way. The Wingstop Flavor Tour is led by Wingstop on Wheels, the company’s new food truck, which will be giving away free sauced-and-tossed wings, among other Wingstop fan freebies, at every stop across the country.
“We are very excited to kick off the Wingstop Flavor Tour where our goal is to inspire communities and underprivileged children while leaving a trail of flavor in our wake,” says Flynn Dekker, chief marketing officer at Wingstop. “We are travelling from coast to coast encouraging fans to join us at stops along the way to celebrate the power of good deeds and making a difference in the communities we serve. Wingstop is proud to partner with several local NBA teams and dedicated nonprofit organizations to give children a better place to play.”
The Wingstop Flavor Tour schedule is as follows:
- June 19-23: Brooklyn, New York, in partnership with the Brooklyn Nets
- July 3-7: Atlanta, Georgia
- July 10-14: Chicago, Illinois
- July 17-21: St. Louis, Missouri
- July 31-August 4: Dallas, Texas in partnership with the Dallas Mavericks
- August 7-11: Denver, Colorado
- August 14-18: Las Vegas, Nevada
- August 28-Sept. 1: Oakland, California in partnership with the Golden State Warriors
- September 4-8: Los Angeles, California in partnership with the Los Angeles Lakers
- September 18-22: Fan-Selected through Wing Stop Tour’s website #WingstopTour
Beginning today through September, fans can follow Wingstop on Wheels via #WingstopTour on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and join in on the Flavor Tour conversation by using the official tour hashtag. Come July, fans are also invited to help Wingstop select its final tour stop by visitin its website. Fan votes will be tallied to determine where Wingstop on Wheels will end this summer’s Flavor Tour.