Wow Bao specializes in the brand’s iconic Bao—steamed hot Asian buns with a variety of savory and sweet fillings, including: Teriyaki Chicken, BBQ Berkshire Pork, Hunan Spicy Steak, Spicy Kung Pao Chicken, Orange Chicken, Thai Curry Chicken, Whole Wheat Vegetable, Coconut Custard and Chocolate.
New Menu Items: Aligning with healthy-ish eating for the summer and starting July 1, six of the downtown Chicago locations will offer guests Lettuce Cups and Zoodles, which can serve as the base of Wow Bao’s popular bowl offerings.
The zoodles and lettuce cups are topped with guests' choice of toppings, including: Teriyaki Chicken (GF), Orange Chicken, Spicy Kung Pao Chicken, Hunan Spicy Steak, Thai Curry Chicken, or All Vegetable (V).
The zoodles and lettuce cups round out Wow Bao’s healthy-ish offerings, which also include a gluten-free version of the brand’s infamous Bao.
The gluten-free bun comes with the Teriyaki Chicken option.
Wow Bao is committed to evolving it’s offerings with guest preferences and culinary trends, which are currently geared towards healthier eating for the summer months.
Zoodles and Lettuce Cups will be available at the below locations starting July 1:
- 46 E Chicago Ave (Near North; Chicago and Rush)
- 200 N Michigan Ave (Michigan Avenue; Lake and Michigan)
- 1 W Division St (Gold Coast; State and Division)
- 2806 N Clark St (Lakeview; Clark & Diversey)
- 1 W Upper Wacker Dr (Theatre District; State and Lake)
- 225 N Michigan Ave (Michigan Plaza; Lake and Michigan Ave)