Zoup! opened its 26th Ohio location—and second in the Dayton area—on January 22. To mark the occasion, the restaurant is hosting a week-long Grand Opening Celebration March 5–9. The week includes daily food specials and a fundraiser for the Bellbrook High School Athletic Department as a way of introducing Zoup!’s delicious and filling soups, salads and sandwiches—and its community spirit—to the people of Centerville.
“Since our opening last month, the response from guests has been incredible,” says franchise owner Brian Wood, who collectively has 30 years of food industry experience with business partner Kevin Forrer. “We are blown away by all of the community support, so this celebration is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to our new neighbors. We are excited to have the opportunity to give back to the community that has welcomed us so warmly.”
The grand opening festivities include the following:
- Monday, March 5 – Dine to Donate: All day long, 25 percent of all proceeds go to the nearby Bellbrook High School Athletic Department.
- Tuesday, March 6 – Hometown Heroes Day: All members of law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs, nurses, doctors, teachers and active and veteran military personnel receive 50 percent off all dine-in purchases. Must present badge or proof of profession.
- Wednesday, March 7 – Kids Night: Kids eat free with any adult entrée purchase. This promotion is dine-in only.
- Thursday, March 8 – Throwback Thursday: Zoup! is taking guests back to 1998, the year the first restaurant opened! Enjoy all bowls of soup for just $5.95, their original menu price. Dine-in only.
- Friday, March 9 –School Spirit Day: All dine-in guests wearing Ohio State University, University of Dayton, Wright State University, Centerville High School, or Bellbrook High School swag or apparel receive 20 percent off their purchases.
- Free Soup for a Year: Guests can register for a chance to win free soup for a year simply by visiting the restaurant and signing up for Zoup!’s InsiderZ program during the grand opening celebration. One random winner will be selected at the end of the week.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.