Wingstop recently honored its top performing brand partners, team members, and vendors during the company’s 9th International Convention at the Red Rock Casino Resort in Las Vegas.
The honorees of Wingstop’s signature Golden Goose award included single-store and multi-unit operators from markets across the United States and Mexico. The chain also recognized more than 70 operators as Million Dollar Club Members, for grossing more than $1 million in sales throughout the year.
Top winners included:
- Cassandra Stokes of Nacogdoches, Texas, Single-Unit Operator of the Year
- Johnny Collins of Harlingen, Texas, Multi-Unit Operator of the Year
- Luis Antonio Ortiz, Jose Francisco Cantu, and Jose Luis Serrato of Mexico City, Wingstop Spirit Award
- Eddie Williams of Decatur, Illinois, Local Store Marketer of the Year
- Willie McGinest of Van Nuys, California, Top E-Wings Restaurant
- Charles Loflin of San Antonio, Texas, First Place, Mystery Shop Program
- PMM/The Zoo FX of Los Angeles, Advertising Agency of the Year
- Jim Phelps and Craig Cipperman of Hidden Valley/Clorox, Vendor Partner of the Year
“It’s thanks to our amazing network of brand partners that Wingstop has almost reached 500 restaurants in the U.S. and Mexico,” says Jim Flynn, Wingstop CEO and president. “The franchise owners honored at our convention consistently deliver the highest quality product, hospitality, and service to guests and we are proud to award them with the Wingstop Golden Goose.”
The three-day convention featured an awards ceremony, a keynote speech from Jon Luther, Wingstop board member and chairman of Dunkin’ Brands, informational breakout sessions, a bowling event, and vendor reception where franchisees had an opportunity to try the new touch screen Coca-Cola Freestyle dispenser.