Krispy Kreme proudly announced the launch of its new Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee Blends at participating U.S. and Canada locations; three specially crafted coffee blends “WORTHY” of its one-of-a-kind doughnuts. Krispy Kreme will also celebrate the worthiness of its coffee with a “WORTHY” tour in support of local charities and with online opportunities for fans to win tasty prizes.
“From medium to full-bodied flavor, each blend features a smooth, distinctive flavor profile made from 100 percent Arabica beans,” explains Ron Rupocinski, Krispy Kreme’s corporate chef. “Pair it with any of our delicious doughnuts for a rewarding taste experience.”
The following blends are available in 12 oz, 16 oz and 20 oz cups, a 96 oz Brew Box, and 12 oz freshly ground retail bags for home brewing:
- Krispy Kreme Signature House: A smooth, medium-bodied, Latin American blend with a balanced flavor profile for the everyday coffee drinker.
- Krispy Kreme Signature Dark Roast: With a dark roasted, full-bodied flavor, this blend of African, Indonesian, and Central American coffees was made for those who prefer a bolder coffee taste.
- Krispy Kreme Signature House Decaf: A decaffeinated blend of Columbian and Sumatran coffee with all the taste and none of the jitters.
“Nothing gets your day started better than a great cup of coffee and your favorite Krispy Kreme doughnut,” says Dwayne Chambers, Krispy Kreme’s chief marketing officer. “Be the office hero with a 96 oz Brew Box of our new coffee and a dozen doughnuts. Or take a 12 oz bag home to enjoy with family and friends.”
Krispy Kreme is celebrating the launch of its new coffee blends by taking WORTHY on tour and online.
- The first Krispy Kreme WORTHY Tour event kicks off at the Atlanta Motor Speedway, AdvoCare 500, in Atlanta. From 7 a.m. to noon, September 2–4 in the campground, Krispy Kreme will give away free sample packages of its new coffee for campers to enjoy during race weekend, along with free Original Glazed doughnuts, while supplies last. As part of our first WORTHY Tour event, Krispy Kreme will accept donations for Speedway Children’s Charities at our campsite all weekend long. Campers are encouraged to visit the Krispy Kreme tent and help make a difference in a child’s life.
- Know of a WORTHY charity or organization in your community? We do. Krispy Kreme has helped raise more than $29 million in support of charities around the country. Share comments, video, or photos about a worthy organization you know of with Krispy Kreme on Facebook. The Krispy Kreme WORTHY Tour will provide free coffee and doughnuts to three randomly selected WORTHY organizations.
- You could win a grand prize trip to Krispy Kreme’s hometown. Enter the Last Bad Coffee Face Face-Off on Krispy Kreme’s Facebook Page. Seven weekly winners get a Coffee Face-Off Prize Pack. The Grand Prize is a trip for two to the home of Krispy Kreme Winston-Salem, North Carolina, to see how we make the one and only Original Glazed doughnut.