Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes, the restaurant leaders in all-you-care-to-eat, made-from-scratch foods, are helping customers nationwide entertain holiday guests this season. Starting this month, Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes restaurants will release 15 holiday take-home items – the largest retail release in the company’s history.
The new holiday take-home items follow the success of the take-and-bake Cranberry Apple Cobbler offered for the first time last year.
“Our guests responded so favorably to the Cranberry Apple Cobbler last season that we believe there’s a demand for even more delicious, made-from-scratch holiday foods that don’t require endless hours in the kitchen,” says Joan Scharff, vice president of brand and menu strategy. “All year long, our culinary team has been busy in our test kitchen developing both savory side dishes and desserts for the bake-at-home items we’re featuring this year. We’re excited to hear our guests’ reactions to these seasonal side dishes and desserts as we think they are the perfect addition to holiday meals.”
The Thanksgiving holiday take-home items below can be ordered Nov. 1 through Nov. 19 and will be available for pick-up at Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes restaurants Nov. 22 and 23.
- Sweet Maple Apple Tossed Salad with Caramelized Walnuts
- Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Apples, Cranberries, and Walnuts
- Sweet Potato and Maple Cream Bake with Pecan Praline Topping
- Available cobbler varieties: Autumn Pumpkin and Walnut, Caramel Apple, Cranberry Apple, Georgia Peach, Mixed Berry & Apple, Tart Cherry, and Orchard Apple
Beginning Dec. 1 through Dec. 31, the following holiday take-home dishes will be available for ordering and pick-up:
- Smoked Turkey & Spinach Tossed Salad
- Turkey Chutney Pasta Salad
- Available cobbler varieties: Caramel Apple, Cranberry Apple, Georgia Peach, Mixed Berry and Apple, Tart Cherry, and Orchard Apple
Holiday take-home items can be ordered over the phone, in the restaurants or online at http://souporders.serveronline.net/ordersoup/default.aspx .