McAlister’s Deli, a leading fast-casual restaurant, is offering guests new limited-time menu items including sandwich grillers, a seasonal berry salad, and hearty pot roast.
The menu runs April 8–June 30 and features:
- Pecanberry Salad: Loaded with fresh strawberries and blueberries, candied pecans, and grilled chicken over mixed greens and served with fat-free raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Basil Parmesan Griller: Grilled chicken breast, pesto, and roasted red peppers topped with melted Provolone cheese on focaccia bread.
- Roasted Veggie Griller: Roasted eggplant, zucchini, and peppers with melted Brie cheese and pesto sauce on grilled focaccia bread.
- Pot Roast Sandwich: Hearty pot roast topped with melted Provolone cheese and roasted peppers on toasted focaccia bread and served with gravy for dipping.
- Pot Roast Spud: Baked potato loaded with tender beef pot roast and carrots smothered in gravy.
“We are always looking for ways to incorporate new flavors into our menu as guests look for delicious, new options to try,” says McAlister’s president and CEO Frank Paci. “This lineup also offers something for everyone, from our lighter Pecanberry salad to our hearty pot roast items.”
McAlister’s has also extended the limited-time-only King Club and Louisiana-inspired Cajun Shrimp menu, which includes a Po Boy, Caesar Wrap, and Caesar Salad, due to their popularity with guests.