The coronavirus pandemic has slammed the brakes on restaurant momentum and permanently altered the foodservice experience. Thousands of restaurants have permanently closed. And the uncertainty that remains—both for the virus and the economic challenges left in its wake—means restaurant operators can never rest easy.
Thankfully, operators are not alone in their struggles. And now more than ever, industry professionals need to hear the voices of their peers for insight, direction, and support.
With this in mind, QSR is hosting its first-ever Virtual Fast Casual Meet Up on August 18 at 2 p.m. EST. Designed for leaders of independent and emerging limited-service restaurant companies, the free Virtual Meet Up will connect like-minded entrepreneurs from all over the U.S. to discuss the challenges facing the industry today and best practices for overcoming them.
Here's how this will work:
- An exclusive group of 50 people will be invited to attend a virtual panel via Zoom between QSR editor Sam Oches and these fast-casual leaders:
- Nicolas Jammet, cofounder & chief concept officer, Sweetgreen
- Becky Mulligan, CEO, The Little Beet
- Michael Lastoria, cofounder & CEO, &pizza
- Following the panel, attendees will divide into smaller breakout rooms to introduce themselves and discuss the panel, their businesses, and their thoughts for overcoming challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interested in participating in this free virtual networking event? Submit your information below to request an invitation. But hurry: This is an exclusive event, and capacity is limited to 50 people. There is no cost to participate in this event.
(Note: This event is for team members of restaurant companies only. Vendors/suppliers are not permitted.)