KFC launched its new limited-edition collection of quality fried chicken apparel and merchandise essentials Monday on the brand’s e-commerce store, KFC Ltd. The collection debuts just in time for procrastinating holiday shoppers to pick up fried chicken swag for anyone on their gift list.
“Our finger lickin’ faithful deserve to celebrate the holidays by giving and receiving some fried chicken essentials,” says George Felix, director of advertising, KFC U.S. “The second round of KFC Ltd. has it all, even the wrapping paper. You’ll spend less time shopping, leaving you more time to enjoy a $20 Fill Up with your family this holiday season.”
With products starting at just $4, The KFC Ltd. refresh includes a mix of vintage-style apparel and prints, unique accessories, along with Colonel Sanders and fried chicken-themed wrapping paper:
- Need holiday gift to stand out from the rest under the Christmas tree? Show your friends and family that Santa Claus isn’t the only professional gift wrapper around. Featuring drumsticks and the Colonel’s smiling face, this wrapping paper is so good, it almost doesn’t even matter what’s inside.
- Instead of purchasing an ugly sweater you’ll wear once, invest in the Colonel Santa long-sleeved tee, a quality shirt you’ll want to wear year-round.
- Shopping for home goods aficionados? Help them express their commitment to the fried chicken lifestyle throughout their home with a plush velvety chicken pattern pillow, or vintage prints featuring everyone’s favorite cook: in the kitchen, at one of his restaurants, and on a tractor (because, why not?).
- Looking for a low-cost gift for that coworker you don’t know that well? Enter the morning gravy mug. Close your eyes, dream of fried chicken and take a swig. There’s no better way to warm your heart with holiday cheer.
- In need of some standout stocking stuffers to round out your gift giving? Forget boring gift cards and candy. Try the 8-bit pin collection or stickers and keep the Colonel with you at all times.
Like KFC Ltd.’s initial collection launch, the limited-edition items will be available only as supplies last—so don’t procrastinate too long. The last day to order and receive in time for Christmas is December 15 (for most continental U.S. addresses). KFC launched its e-commerce store in July to fill the void in the fried chicken couture marketplace, featuring apparel and goods, as well as one-of-a-kind, high-value products. This is the first time the collection has undergone a full refresh since its initial launch.