When Taco Bell’s Nacho Fries disappeared from restaurants last summer, customers weren’t sure when they would be able to order them again. Taco Bell teased the fan-favorite Nacho Fries would make a return sometime in 2019, and luckily for those who have been waiting, they won’t have to wait much longer.
In a "leaked memo from Taco Bell’s Chief Fryologist" announced Thursday the beloved menu item would be making its return to restaurants nationwide on January 24. The fries will return to the menu on the one year anniversary of the initial launch of the product.
In celebration of the surprise return of Nacho Fries to the menu, Taco Bell is also surprising a few special customers across the country by bringing back the fries early. Beginning on January 18 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., guests in 10 different cities will be the first customers to get their hands on the crispy fries that are sprinkled with Mexican seasoning and served with a side of warm nacho cheese sauce.
Fryologists will serving up Nacho Fries at the following Taco Bell locations:
- 2222 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, California
- 2404 North Washington Avenue, Dallas, Texas
- 4248 Dale Blvd, Dale City, Virginia
- 303 West Imperial Highway, Brea, California
- 1100 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland
- 4300 Highway 360, Fort Worth, Texas
- 4101 Campus Drive, Irvine, California
- 500 8th Ave, New York, New York
- 840 8th Ave, New York, New York
- 224 7th Ave, New York, New York
- 4030 Belden Village St, NW, Canton, Ohio
- 5772 Hollister St., Houston, Texas
- 3350 W. Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, Illinois
- 1037 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania