Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced its latest opening in Charleston, South Carolina. Located at 8803 Dorchester Road in North Charleston’s Cedar Grove shopping center, this is the fourth Chicken Salad Chick to open in the area from owners Julie Beville and Michelle Singleton, who also own Chicks in Summerville, Mount Pleasant and Goose Creek. The new restaurant features a convenient drive-thru and spacious patio for outdoor seating. The community is invited to celebrate the grand opening on Tuesday, Dec. 5th; the first 100 guests in line will win free chicken salad for a year.
During grand opening week, North Charleston guests can expect to experience the Southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for with specials and giveaways that include:
- Tuesday, Dec. 5 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year to the first 100 Guests – The first guest in line will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year. The next 99 guests in line receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for a year. Guests should arrive early to secure a place in line.
- Wednesday, Dec. 6 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a Free Chicken Salad Chick Tote Bag.
- Thursday, Dec. 7 – The first 100 guests to purchase two Quick Chicks will receive a Free Chicken Salad Chick Small Cooler.
- Friday, Dec. 8 – The first 50 guests to make a purchase will receive a Free commemorative Chicken Salad Chick cup and Free drink with their meal.
- Saturday, Dec. 9 – All day long, Chick fans can buy two Quick Chicks and get one Free!
Chicken Salad Chick’s Charleston-area growth is being led by Julie Beville and Michelle Singleton of Sing Bev Hospitality. These multi-unit franchise owners opened their first Chick in Greenville, South Carolina, in 2013 and have steadily expanded to own and operate a total of 16 locations throughout North and South Carolina over the past decade.
“North Charleston – and the greater Charleston market in general – is one of the fastest growing areas in the entire country, and Michelle and I feel so fortunate for the opportunity to open another restaurant here,” says Julie Beville, co-owner of Chicken Salad Chick North Charleston. “We love bringing the best chicken salad to our raving fans while also making a positive impact in the local communities we serve.”
Sing Bev Hospitality has been partnering with local chapters of the American Cancer Society for years through Chicken Salad Chick’s Annual Giving Card and numerous other events and programs that support the CSC Foundation’s mission to help raise money to find a cure for cancer. With the North Charleston opening, they will be supporting the local American Cancer Society chapter as part of their pre-opening Friends & Family events.