The Super Bowl is coming, and Domino’s Pizza has 15 different digital ways to order, along with a wide variety of products and more than 34 million possible pizza combinations.
“Whether its via online, our iPhone app, Android app or any of our AnyWare ordering platforms, one thing is for sure: Domino’s makes planning and ordering your game day feast simple,” says Dennis Maloney, Domino’s senior vice president and chief digital officer.
Customers can place their order via any of the following AnyWare platforms: Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Slack, Messenger, zero-click app, text, tweet, Ford SYNC, Samsung Smart TV, voice ordering with Dom and smartwatches.
“Domino’s makes ordering convenient for our customers, especially on the biggest football Sunday of the season,” says Maloney. “Whether you’re throwing a large party or just having a few friends over, Domino’s has an ordering option for everyone to make sure hunger doesn’t win.”
Choosing the easiest ordering option isn’t the only way customers can score big on game day. Those who are enrolled in Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program can earn points simply by placing an order. Loyalty members will receive 10 points for any order of $10 or more that they place online, by phone or in-store.
- Domino’s expects to sell more than 13 million pizza slices and 4 million chicken wings nationwide on game day—about 30 percent more pizza slices than on a typical Sunday.
- The biggest football Sunday of the year is one of Domino’s top five busiest delivery days of the year in the U.S.
- On football Sunday, in the U.S. alone, Domino’s delivery drivers will cover the equivalent of about 4,000 round trips from Philadelphia to Boston—a 23-percent increase over a typical Sunday.
- While Domino’s stores throughout Philadelphia and New England will see high sales at the beginning of the game, the city or region of the winning team will likely see higher sales at the end of the night.
- During last year’s game, Domino’s sold enough pizzas to stretch across about 5,000 football fields.