A video camera and a few minutes of creativity was all it took for six Dairy Queen fans to be selected as winners of a Mini Cooper Countryman car in the DQsystem’s Mini Blizzard TREATment online video contest.
The winners will receive their new cars on the first day of summer, Tuesday, June 21, at their local Dairy Queenstore. The winning videos can be viewed at DairyQueen.com.
“Each video tells an extraordinary story of surprising someone with a ‘mini treatment,’ all to celebrate our new Mini Blizzard Treat,” says Michael Keller, chief brand officer for American Dairy Queen Corporation.
“All of the videos were entertaining. Some were funny, while others conveyed a poignant message,” Keller says. “We appreciate the efforts of everyone who submitted a video and thank our many fans who took the time to view them and vote.”
The six winners selected by Dairy Queenfans are:
· Walt Arnett, Blizzard Wizard; Lexington, Kentucky
· LoganBean, The Mini Blizzard – Blizzard Treatment; Rexburg, Idaho
· Nick Kallies, Marshmallow Now, Blizzard Later; Golden Valley, Minnesota
· Perek Lundquist, Mini Blizzard Emergency; Minneapolis, Minnesota
· Robbie Sondag, One Good Deed Deserves Another; Fort Wayne, Indiana
· Ross Stremcha, Mini Blizzard Celebration; Walla Walla, Washington
The videos submitted to the Dairy Queen Mini Blizzard TREATment online video contest were narrowed down to the top 24, which were posted to the DQ system’s Facebook page. The companythen asked its more than 3.3 millionFacebook fans to vote on their favorite video entries.