This Wednesday – and throughout this season of love – Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins wear pink – thanks to their Valentine’s Day-inspired menu offerings!
Dunkin’: Dunkin’ is going all in for Valentine’s Day, with returning seasonal favorites launching nationwide on Wednesday, Jan. 31, joining current V-Day treats, including the Pink Velvet Macchiato and Frosty Red Velvet Donut.
- Two beloved, limited-time heart-shaped donuts are making a comeback:
- Brownie Batter Donut features a brownie batter-flavored buttercreme filling, chocolate icing and Valentine’s Day inspired sprinkles.
- Cupid’s Choice Donut is filled with Bavarian Kreme and topped with strawberry-flavored icing and red and pink sprinkles.
- Heart-Shaped Donuts: The Dunkin’ bakery case is getting a sparkly takeover with classic donuts outfitted in heart shapes and dazzling with pink, red and white sprinkles.
- Sweet Merch: Dunkin’ is marking the holiday with new merch, including shimmery pink, red and silver tumblers and heart-shaped donut keychains available for purchase at select restaurants nationwide.
Baskin-Robbins: Whether you’re treating your galentines or making your situationship official, Baskin-Robbins’ returning Flavor of the Month and Crazy for You Cake – both available beginning Thursday, Feb. 1, throughout the month of February – are the perfect sweet thing for your sweet thing:
- Love Potion #31: A spellbinding combination of white chocolate and raspberry flavored ice creams, bursting with raspberry-filled chocolate flavored hearts, raspberry swirls and chocolate flavored chips. It’s giving all the flavor. All the feels.
- Crazy for You Cake: This picturesque, heart-shaped cake is covered in rich fudge accents and chocolate drips, an OREO Cookie and buttercream rosettes, and can be personalized with your favorite cake and ice cream flavors.
Guests can preorder the Crazy for You Cake online, through the BR App, or stop by their local shop.