Starting today, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop guests can experience all-new handcrafted sandwiches that are as good as its Always Fresh Coffee. The new sandwiches, which are available now at all U.S. restaurants, include freshly baked breads, real cheeses and crisp vegetables. Whether grabbing lunch to go or enjoying great food in one of its restaurants, these new, delicious, and savory sandwiches are cafe quality and sure to satisfy everyone.
“We are excited for our guests to experience the exceptional quality and freshness of these new lunch menu items,” says David Blackmore, president, Tim Hortons USA. “We are known for our Always Fresh Coffee, breakfast, and bakery items, and these new handcrafted sandwiches will set us apart in the lunch category, as well.”
The new handcrafted sandwiches include:
· Italiano Grilled Bagel Sandwich: Sundried Tomato Asiago Bagel topped with pesto sauce, fresh baby spinach, and red onions. Filled with smoked Mozzarella cheese, smoked ham, and pepperoni, it is pressed in a panini grill to give the bagel a light crunch.
· Turkey Bacon Club: Smoked turkey breast topped with bacon and Cheddar cheese. The sandwich is served with fresh leaf lettuce and tomato on freshly baked ciabatta bread with mayonnaise.
· Bacon Grilled Cheese: Crispy bacon, slices of Swiss, Cheddar, and smoked Mozzarella cheeses on sourdough panini bread.
· California Turkey Sandwich: Multigrain ciabatta, spread with avocado and topped with baby spinach and smoked turkey breast and finished with a honey Dijon sauce.
· Mozzarella Pesto Panini: The sourdough panini bread is spread with pesto sauce and topped with baby spinach, tomatoes, and fresh Mozzarella cheese.
· Avocado BLT: Filled with bacon, creamy avocado, fresh, whole-leaf lettuce, and tomato on a multigrain ciabatta. The sandwich is available for $4.99.
· Chicken Salad Croissant: Seasoned all white chicken meat, blended with onions and celery, in a creamy, tangy dressing. Topped with lettuce and tomato in a buttery, flaky croissant.