TOUS les JOURS, the beloved French-Asian bakery café chain offering more than 300 different kinds of artisan pastries, gourmet cakes and desserts baked in-store daily, is always thankful for the passionate support of its many loyal guests, and the brand is especially excited this year to introduce them to the Happy Thanksgiving collection. The new seasonal collection, which includes five limited-time cakes and one tartlet, features flavors synonymous with fall while also offering an innovative twist.
Guaranteed to impress family, friends and colleagues, the Happy Thanksgiving collection is perfect for Turkey Day dinners, Friendsgiving potlucks or as a host or hostess gift. Be forewarned – the Happy Thanksgiving dessert collection may upstage the turkey as the star of the show and includes:
- Apple Pie with Pecan Cake – There is no better way for guests to treat themselves after turkey and stuffing than with this buttercream cake with an indulgent apple pie filling that’s packed with other fall flavors like salted caramel and toffee.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake – Pumpkin and coffee pair together perfectly, and this mocha sponge cake frosted with pumpkin spice buttercream is the ideal dessert for anyone who loves the iconic fall combo.
- Lavender Lemon Cake – Looking for a lighter dessert to indulge in? This white sponge cake with lavender lemon buttercream is a great palette refresher.
- Taro Mousse Cake – With a sweet and nutty flavor profile, the white sponge cake pairs perfectly with the taro mousse cream and allows the beloved root vegetable to shine.
- Thanksgiving Cloud Cake – One of TOUS les JOURS’ most popular cakes, this signature cloud cream cake is topped with Thanksgiving décor to ensure extra festive tablescapes.
- Pecan Tartlet – This traditional dessert is a staple for the holidays, and its decadent pecan pie filling enjoyed as a miniature-sized pie, will satisfy any sweet tooth.
“From adored fall flavors to some unexpected twists that will spark new traditions, the TOUS les JOURS Happy Thanksgiving collection is a cornucopia of sweet treats we know guests will gobble up this season,” says Sue Han, Marketing Manager for TOUS les JOURS. “For this collection, we are proudly offering flavor combinations that evoke the traditional warmth and coziness of autumn, including apple pie and pumpkin spice, while also introducing innovative and trendy flavors such as lavender, lemon and taro to provide guests with variety at their Thanksgiving celebrations.”
The new Happy Thanksgiving collection is available now through November 23 at TOUS les JOURS’ more than 100 U.S. locations. The quantity is limited, and product selection and availability may vary by location.