Industry News | August 29, 2012
Arby's Introduces New Turkey Roasters
In celebration of its new Turkey Roasters sandwiches, Arby's is hosting a nationwide tasting event for customers to sample one free Turkey Roaster sandwich of their choice when they visit a participating Arby's on Thursday, September 6, 2012, between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., while supplies last.
Turkey Roasters are served hot and feature oven-roasted turkey that is thinly sliced each day in the restaurants.
There are three varieties to choose from:
· Grand Turkey Club – Sliced roast turkey with melted Swiss cheese, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a toasted harvest wheat bun
· Turkey ‘n Cheddar Classic – Thinly sliced oven-roasted turkey topped with cheddar cheese and zesty Red Ranch sauce on a toasted onion roll
· Turkey Classic – Thinly sliced oven-roasted turkey on a toasted sesame seed bun
“Now everything our customers love about Arby's freshly sliced meats can be found in the irresistible new Turkey Roasters,” says Russ Klein, chief marketing officer. “We can’t believe it took us 48 years to add Turkey Roasters to the menu, so we’re making up for it by offering everyone a chance to try one free of charge, no coupon required.”
Arby's has hired a professional scapegoat to take the heat for not having created Turkey Roasters sooner. Americans can meet Arby's scapegoat on September 6 at www.Facebook.com/Arbys.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems