Industry News | June 15, 2012
Baskin-Robbins Cheers Dads, Grads with Ice Cream Cakes
Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is offering a special lineup of ice cream cakes to surprise and delight both dads and grads this season.
Available now at participating Baskin-Robbins’ locations nationwide, these cakes make delicious gifts for friends and families to enjoy together during their celebrations. Guests can customize each cake by choosing their dad or grad’s favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination, as well as by adding a personalized message. Cakes available for Father’s Day and graduation include:
- Ice Cream Float Cake: Make dad’s day with this whimsical roll cake transformed into a tasty float topped with two half scoops of ice cream and a cherry.
- Dad’s Shirt Cake: Celebrate dad in style with a fanciful cake that looks like a casual male shirt. Or for a more formal look, check out the G-Cute Dad Cake, which showcases a business shirt with tie. They’re tasteful cakes in every sense of the word.
- Cap and Diploma Cake: A classic graduation design, this full sheet cake features a cap and diploma highlighted with rose buds, a chocolate drizzle, and a fudge border. The cake can be customized with the grad’s school colors.
“Father’s Day and graduations are about celebrating the people you love in a big way,” says Stan Frankenthaler, Baskin-Robbins executive chef and vice president of innovation at Dunkin’ Brands. “That’s why we’ve created our delicious and customizable Father’s Day and graduation ice cream cakes, which can be enjoyed together with family and friends. They’re the perfect way to show you care.”
Baskin-Robbins gift cards also make great gifts for dads and grads this season. Gift cards can be purchased in any amount between $2 and $100 at participating shops or online at www.BaskinRobbins.com and never expire. Baskin-Robbins is offering special Father’s Day- and graduation-themed gift cards on its website. Gift cards can also be personalized online with cherished photos or a customized message, and can be ordered along with a personalized greeting card.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems