Industry News | September 4, 2012
Burger King Rolls Out Chicken-Focused LTO Menu
This fall, Burger King is ready to celebrate its latest flavorful menu innovations, where chicken takes center stage.
From hearty flavors to lighter fare on the go, Burger King has the made-to-order meal solutions that live up to the brand's signature taste.
"Our new menu offerings are fresh for fall, harvesting the best-tasting, premium ingredients that our guests have come to expect at Burger King restaurants," says Flavia Faugeres, executive vice president and global chief marketing officer for Burger King Worldwide. "With something for everyone, the fall menu gives guests even more delicious reasons why taste is king at Burger King."
The new LTO menu at BK includes a new line of flavorful products for fall, freshly prepared for guests to enjoy:
- Italian Basil Chicken Sandwich: Made with crispy or grilled white meat chicken breast, melted Mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a creamy Italian basil sauce, all on the new toasted, artisan-style wheat bun (suggested retail price of $4.79).
- Italian Basil Chicken Wrap: A flour tortilla filled with crispy or grilled white meat chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, and a creamy Italian basil sauce, all for less than 400 calories (suggest retail price of $1.99).
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich: Prepared with crispy or grilled white meat chicken breast, Mozzarella, shaved Parmesan, and tangy marinara sauce, all on an artisan-style bun (suggested retail starts at $4.79).
- Garden Fresh Salad Wraps: Wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla and full of premium ingredients and 18.5 grams of whole grains, the wraps are prepared with crispy or grilled chicken breast. Guests can choose between BLT, Apple & Cranberry, or classic Caesar varieties (suggested retail starts at $3.49).
- Popcorn Chicken: Bite-sized pieces of premium, white meat chicken breast with a seasoned crunch. It comes in three sizes with a choice of eight classic or bold dipping sauces (suggest retail starts at $1.99).
- Raspberry Real Fruit Smoothie: Blended fresh to order with real raspberries, fruit juice, and low-fat yogurt, and offered in 12-, 16-, and 20-ounce servings (suggest retail price of $2.29).
- Italian Breakfast Burrito: Made with sausage, hash browns, Mozzarella cheese, diced onions and peppers, and tangy marinara sauce and wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla (suggested retail price of $2.49).
The new fall menu is available for a limited time at participating BK restaurants nationwide.
Food & Beverage
Thank you for signing up to receive QSR's flagship e-newsletter, A.M. Jolt. To help us better serve the information needs of our audience, please complete the information below.
In addition to A.M. Jolt, we also offer the following e-newsletters and communications. Please mark those you would like to receive.
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems