Industry News | February 11, 2002
Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc., Updates Earnings
• International ongoing operating profit increased 17% in U.S. dollar terms or 20 percent prior to foreign exchange conversion.
• International restaurant openings, excluding licensed locations, for the quarter were 437, resulting in a record 1,041 for the full year.
• U.S. ongoing operating profit increased 16 percent. U.S. blended same-store sales increased 3 percent.
• Tricon generated over $340 million in cash, prior to $282 million of capital spending.
Food & Beverage
- Business Services
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Computer Systems/Software
- Dispensing Equipment
- Disposables, Packaging, Plastics
- Equipment Installation/Repair
- Financial Products/Services
- Food Products
- Franchise Opportunities
- Kitchen Equipment
- Safety Services/Products
- Security Systems