B.GOOD announced its winter seasonal menu, furthering their mission to providing great-tasting food that people can feel good about eating.
Beginning Monday, the restaurant chain, which introduces seasonal menus quarterly, will offer:
- Citrus & Avocado Salad: Kale, blood orange, avocado, radish, sweet potato, red cabbage, beets, cilantro, pumpkin seeds, honey-ginger vinaigrette (vegan, gluten-free)
- Maple Roasted Carrots: Carrots, parsnips, pecans, maple syrup, coconut cream (vegan, gluten-free)
- Mocha Protein: Almond butter, dates, chia, hemp, pumpkin seeds, oats, cocoa powder, skim milk, coffee (vegetarian)
On February 13, a seasonal burger, sandwich and soup will become available:
- Maple Bacon Burger: Maple bacon, pepper jack, spicy slaw, jalapeño ranch
- Grilled Tomato & Cheese: Cheddar, Parmesan, tomato, tomato soup reduction, country bread (vegetarian)
- Tomato Soup: Cheddar, scallion crema (vegetarian)
“For many people, eating healthier is top of mind as they begin the New Year. Whether they’re working out and seeking a naturally protein-packed smoothie or adopting a flexitarian lifestyle and looking for salads and veggies that are light and fresh, we have options to satisfy those needs,” says Linh Aven, Executive Chef, B.GOOD. “However, many people crave comfort classics as the temperature drops. Our Maple Bacon Burger and Grilled Tomato & Cheese, while more indulgent, continue to be a better-for-you spin on cold-weather favorites.”
The winter seasonal menu will be available through March at all U.S stores and through delivery via DoorDash and GrubHub at participating locations.