Biscuit Belly, a Kentucky based “craft casual” brunch restaurant serving up warm hospitality and chef-driven gourmet biscuit breakfast sandwiches, announced the launch of its highly anticipated updated catering menu. Bringing together timeless southern comfort dishes alongside enticing new creations, the new menu, offers unique breakfast, brunch and lunch options sure to satisfy everyone’s cravings this holiday season for the next office event or get together with family and friends.
Inspired by beloved Southern comfort food classics, Biscuit Belly’s latest catering menu highlights their iconic selection of delectable dishes. With a range of irresistible savory and sweet treats, each offering has been thoughtfully prepared. In addition to the classic catering options, Biscuit Belly is also offering “Brunch Bundles” prepared to feed both groups of 10 and 20.
Some highlights from the new catering menu include:
- Frittatas – choice of veggie or sausage and bacon
- Sausage Bake – scratch made biscuit pieces topped with Biscuit Belly’s signature sausage gravy, breakfast sausage and cheddar cheese
- French Toast Bake – vanilla and cinnamon soaked biscuit pieces on top of a caramel glaze served with berries and maple syrup
- Brekkie Bowl Bar – build your own breakfast bowl with a base, protein, and sauteed spinach and mushrooms, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, goat cheese, and poblano-tomato sauce
- Breakfast sandwiches; egg and cheese; bacon, egg and cheese; sausage, egg and cheese; fried chicken
- Lunch sandwiches; fried green BLT; turkey club
- Biscuit and Gravy Bar – scratch made biscuits served with choice of sausage gravy, mushroom gravy, or both
“We are incredibly excited to introduce our new catering menu to customers throughout the communities we serve,” says Chad Coulter, Founder and CEO of Biscuit Belly. “Many of our new items are game changers in the breakfast and brunch space. No one else is doing these delicious bakes. The response has been incredible! The catering menu is perfect for the holiday season, eliminating the stress of cooking and allowing for more time with your loved ones. We can’t wait for guests to try the new additions to our stellar catering menu and bring Biscuit Belly home with them.”
Biscuit Belly’s new catering menu will be available at all their locations throughout the United States in Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. In addition to the main courses offered, guests can also choose to add on some of Biscuit Belly’s classic sides like their loaded breakfast tots, donuts, fried green tomatoes, fresh fruit and more as well as the option for beverages, boozy or not, to complete the perfect brunch experience.