Truco Enterprises, the source of On The Border brand of Southwest/Mexican retail food and drink mix products, is now bringing convenience home with its new selection of frozen dinners and appetizers.
Last fall, Truco ventured its On The Border Product line into the Southwest/Mexican frozen category with the Chicken and Steak Fajita kits. Due to consumer demand, the brand is now launching: Frozen Quesadillas, Taquitos, Supreme Queso, and Creamy White Queso with Spinach.
On The Border Quesadilla
• The blend of Mexican and American cheeses has been carefully balanced to achieve a Tex-Mex combination with an authentic Mexican flavor that is palatable to the American customer.
• The bold cheese flavor is enhanced with seasoned chicken cuts, peppers, onions, and a secret seasoning all enclosed by a flour tortilla that is crispy on the outside yet flaky and fresh tasting.
On The Border Deluxe Taquitos
• The Premium Quality Taquitos are a mix of chicken, cheese, vegetables, and spices that are mixed in a carefully crafted proportion that provides a gourmet quality filling to an overstuffed taquito.
• The taquitos have 50 percent more filling than competitors’.
On The Border Supreme Queso
• American and cheddar cheese flavors are coupled with a thick “dipable” texture provided by milk, cream, and other ingredients.
• The flavor is enhanced by a mixture of beef and pork blended with a special seasoning mix and vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, and
On The Border Creamy White Queso with Spinach
• A blend of Monterey queso and spinach combined with chipotle peppers gives this spinach queso a rich and hearty taste.
• The Queso comes in a ready to serve bowl. All you have to do is microwave and serve.