Chicken Salad Chick, the nation's only Southern-inspired, fast-casual chicken salad concept, will be expanding in Georgia with its first location in Augusta. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, March 22 at 2817 Washington Road. This location marks the 10th Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Georgia.
- Tuesday, March 22 – The first 100 guests to order will receive a "Meet the Chicks" punch card. For 16 weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad 'flavor of the week,’ allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Wednesday, March 23 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free scoop of their choice.
- Thursday, March 24 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a Chicken Salad Chick coozie.
- Friday, March 25 – Guests who purchase two pounds of chicken salad receive a free cooler.
- Saturday, March 26 – Guests who spend $40 receive a limited edition chick golf umbrella.
"We're truly excited to bring the Chicken Salad Chick brand to Augusta," says Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chick founder. "We know that residents of Augusta will love our delicious flavors and variety of chicken salad."
Chicken Salad Chick in Augusta is open Monday to Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.