While in-store dining is still temporarily closed, Chopt Creative Salad Co. and Dos Toros Taqueria are beginning to reopen select stores. These will join their other locations that are currently open for pickup (with curbside pickup options in suburban locations) and delivery (with waived delivery fees in NYC & DC and contactless delivery options in some markets), allowing customers the opportunity to support their local stores, while staying safe.
Select stores include Chopt 43rd Street in NYC, Chopt Bergen Town Center in NJ, Chopt 19th & L in DC and a handful of Dos Toros locations in NYC.
Additionally, to rethink convenience and safety, select stores are offering contactless ordering options for in-store orders, a new feature that doesn't require any app download.
Open Chopt locations include:
- New York City: 23rd Street, 51st Street, Spring Street, Union Square, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Varick Street, REOPENING: 43rd Street (June 15)
- Westchester: Dobbs Ferry, Mount Kisco, Rye Ridge, Scarsdale
- Long Island: New Hyde Park, Westbury, Woodbury
- New Jersey: Florham Park, New Providence, Princeton, REOPENING: Bergen Town Center (June 26)
- Connecticut: Greenwich
- Washington, D.C.: 1730 Penn, Ballpark, Chinatown, Dupont Circle, REOPENING: 19TH & L (June 29)
- Maryland: Annapolis, Bethesda, Congressional Plaza
- Virginia: Downtown Richmond, Rosslyn
- North Carolina: Cameron Village, Chapel Hill, Friendly Center, North Ridge, Park Road Shopping Center, Uptown Charlotte, Wilmington, Winston-Salem
- Tennessee: Brentwood, Green Hills
- Georgia: Ansley Mall, North Buckhead
Open Dos Toros locations include:
New York City: 45th and Lex (465 Lexington), 77th and Lex (1111 Lexington), West Village (11 Carmine) & Williamsburg (189 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn), REOPENING: 4th Ave (June 15), Court Street (June 22), 52nd Street (June 29)