With fall fast approaching, Corner Bakery is incorporating new menu items featuring fresh seasonal ingredients to give guests their new favorite autumn delight.
Corner Bakery launched new autumn offerings crafted with care and served straight from the kitchen. Guests can embrace the upcoming season with these new delightful options:
- Bananas Foster French Toast, Pancakes, and Oatmeal: topped with banana, caramel, whipped cream, and candied pecans.
- Maple Pecan Pumpkin Baby Bundt Cake: pumpkin baby bundt, vanilla maple icing, and candied pecans (available individually or in half dozen).
- Hazelnut Cold Brew: available in flavors hazelnut black and hazelnut cream.
- Hazelnut Latte: espresso and milk with a hint of hazelnut.
For something savory, guest can delight in:
- Steak & Arugula Sandwich: shaved prime rib, Swiss cheese, tomato, pickled onion, arugula, and horseradish mustard on harvest toast.
- Prime Rib & Provolone Panini: shaved prime rib, provolone, sautéed mushroom, caramelized onion, roasted red pepper, arugula, and black pepper balsamic aioli on grilled sourdough.
“At Corner Bakery, we look for ways to feature the best seasonal flavors in new and exciting ways,” says Donna Josephson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Corner Bakery. “For our new autumn delights, we put focus on providing our guests with craveable, wholesome tastes that appeal to the senses and reflect the upcoming season.”