Gloria Jean’s Coffees is starting the new year in the most flavorful way with unique beverage selections and seasonal whole beans inspired by decadent dessert favorites. Uniting the richness of red velvet cake with the caramel-like notes of butter rum, Gloria Jean’s new Red Velvet Butter Rum Latte & Chiller feature the captivating decadence of two classic desserts balanced with the depth of Gloria Jean’s signature espresso. Back by popular demand, the German Chocolate Cake Cold Brew debuted as a best seller last year. In addition, Gloria Jean’s welcomes the return of a few fan-favorite whole bean flavors, German Chocolate Cake and Red Velvet Cupcake.
“Just like every day should begin with a great cup of coffee, every year should start off with a fresh set of goals; and this year we’re raising the bar to offer our guests even more of the unique flavor combinations they crave,” says Sam Ferreira, president of Gloria Jean’s Coffees. “Gloria Jean’s is known for its wide variety of flavored whole beans, allowing us to provide delicious hot and cold brews unlike anything else out there; our German Chocolate Cake Cold Brew and Red Velvet creations are no exception.”
For a limited time, guests can order the following Gloria Jean’s winter seasonal menu items:
- Red Velvet Butter Rum Latte: handcrafted with espresso married with silky-textured steamed milk, red velvet powder and butter rum syrup, topped with whipped cream, drizzled with caramel sauce and served hot or iced
- Red Velvet Butter Rum Chiller: blended with red velvet powder, cappuccino base and butter rum syrup, topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce
- German Chocolate Cake Cold Brew: Toddy cold-brewed in small batches using our German Chocolate Cake Whole Beans served over ice
- German Chocolate Cake Whole Beans: flavors of decadent chocolate cake and nutty coconut
- Red Velvet Cupcake Whole Beans: essence of rich buttermilk cake swirled with notes of chocolate and vanilla to create a perfect dessert moment
Gloria Jean’s sources 100 percent of its coffees directly from exotic locations across the globe, with every bean roasted in its Southern California headquarters which includes a test kitchen for ongoing R&D and a full roasting and processing facility managed by the company’s fulltime master roaster. Ferreira continued, “we’re thrilled to help our guests kick off 2019 with a sip of truly special coffee creations that are available only at Gloria Jean’s.”
Available through March 10, the Red Velvet Butter Rum Chiller & Latte, German Chocolate Cake Cold Brew and this season’s flavorful whole bean offerings, will be featured on Gloria Jean’s menu at the nearly 60 locations in the U.S. alongside an assortment of chillers, mochas, lattes, hot cocoa, baked goods and pastries, whole beans, and retail merchandise.