Johnny Rockets, the global restaurant chain known for its fresh, made-to-order 100 percent beef burgers and hand-spun shakes, introduced its latest and crunchiest menu items that will only be available from March through May.
The new dishes are crunchy, salty and amazingly craveable. The limited time burger and chicken sandwich are over-the-top and piled with potato chips. Even the desserts are crunchy thanks to Snickers and caramel toppings.
The new menu items include:
- Honey BBQ Crunch Burger: 100 percent beef burger topped with melted American cheese, crunchy Applewood smoked bacon, crunchy house-made potato chips, Johnny Rockets’ Sweet & Smoky Honey BBQ Sauce and fresh lettuce and tomato
- Honey BBQ Crunch Chicken Sandwich: Tender grilled chicken breast topped with melted American cheese, crunchy Applewood smoked bacon, crunchy house-made potato chips, Johnny Rockets’ Sweet & Smoky Honey BBQ Sauce and fresh lettuce and tomato
- Loaded Bacon Crunch Chips: Crunchy house-made potato chips topped with crunchy Applewood smoked bacon, shredded Cheddar cheese and cheese sauce, topped with sour cream
- Caramel Crunch Shake with Snickers®: Johnny Rockets’ real vanilla ice cream, blended with chopped caramel, chocolate nougat, peanut Snickers candy bar pieces, caramel, chocolate syrup and whole milk, topped with whipped cream, more chopped Snickers® bar pieces, and caramel and chocolate syrup drizzle
- Cappuccino Crunch Shake: Johnny Rockets’ real vanilla ice cream blended with chopped chocolate coated cappuccino crunch candy pieces, chocolate syrup and whole milk, topped with whipped cream, more cappuccino crunch candy pieces and a chocolate syrup drizzle
Johnny Rockets fans will also love sharing their crunchy sandwiches on social media. Guests are encouraged to visit their favorite restaurant and join the social media buzz.
Johnny Rockets has been serving fresh, made-to-order food from the day its first restaurant opened in 1986. By introducing new menu items, the restaurant continues to entice its guests with audacious and craveable meals that become instant fan favorites.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.