Beginning April 30, Starbucks is introducing its new summer menu in U.S. and Canada stores featuring three returning Frappuccino blended beverages, a new refreshing, Instagram-worthy drink, tasty new lunch items and a delicious treat.
Three fan-favorite Frappuccino blended beverages are back:
- S’mores Frappuccino: Inspired by the nostalgic summer experience of roasting s’mores, the S’mores Frappuccino starts with marshmallowy whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce along with a creamy blend of coffee, milk and ice. It’s finished off with more marshmallowy whipped cream and a delicious graham cracker crumble! Available for a limited time, while supplies last. The new Golden S’mores Ground & K-Cup Coffee are also available where groceries are sold. The classic campfire treat comes to life in a light roast coffee with notes of toasted marshmallow, chocolate and graham. Made without artificial flavorings, each cup celebrates the flavors of warm summer nights.
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino: Rich mocha sauce and Frappuccino chips are blended with coffee, milk and ice, and layered on top of whipped cream and chocolate cookie crumble and finished off with more whipped cream and chocolate cookie crumbles.
- Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino: Buttery dark caramel sauce is blended with coffee, milk and ice, on top of whipped cream and dark caramel sauce then topped with another layer of dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and crunchy caramel sugar topping.
These Starbucks Refreshers beverages will add a pop of color to your cup (and social media feed) this summer and all year long:
- New Dragon Drink: The vibrant Dragon Drink starts with Mango Dragonfruit Refreshers combined with creamy coconutmilk. It’s a tropical combination of fruity and creamy refreshment.
- New Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refreshers: A fruity and refreshing combination of real fruit juice with sweet mango and Dragonfruit flavors. Hand-shaken with ice and diced Dragonfruit.
Two new lunch options join the menu:
- New Crispy Grilled Cheese: A three-cheese blend melted between buttery, toasted sourdough bread.
- New Baja Black Bean Veggie Wrap: Black beans, salsa slaw and mixed veggies in a tortilla wrap, with more than a half cup of vegetables.
A sweet treat returns for the summer:
- Frosted Doughnut Cake Pop: Vanilla cake dipped in a chocolatey coating shaped into a mini doughnut topped with sprinkles.
An update on Cold Brew this summer:
- Cold Brew with Salted Cream Cold Foam: Salted Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam brings out the caramel and coffee notes of the Cold Brew to create the perfect drink for long summer days.