For those people whose holiday gift-giving list includes a fan of White Castle, look no further than the “House of Crave.”
White Castle’s online store offers White Castle-branded gift ideas, from men’s, women’s and children’s apparel to drinkware, totes and tech accessories. The site even sells White Castle’s famous coffee and Düsseldorf mustard that are served in the restaurants.
This year, White Castle has added a new item to its House of Crave inventory that’s sure to be a hit for the holidays – a festive blue sweater featuring the White Castle logo and rows of sliders, snowflakes, fries, wreaths and drinks. The warm-and-cozy sweater, which is available in sizes small to 5XL, is perfect for outdoor fun and family gatherings, not to mention for ugly (and beautiful) sweater contests. Orders placed by December 16 will arrive in time for Christmas; expedited shipping will be available after that date for an additional cost.
The ugly sweater, which was created in partnership with the Ugly Sweater Store, pairs perfectly with White Castle’s slider socks and the royal blue White Castle beanie.
To make the ugly sweater even more enticing, all House of Crave orders placed on December 2, Cyber Monday, will receive free ground shipping. So anyone planning to purchase an ugly sweater or anything else from the online store can save money by shopping on that day.
Check out the fun and unique items that round out the Top 10 items – all adorned with the iconic White Castle logo – in White Castle’s Holiday Gift Guide:
- Silver winter-themed lunchbox decorated with snowflakes and an ornament
- Blue, light-up glass ornament
- 13-ounce blue ceramic campfire mug
- Blue knit scarf with three white stripes
- A pink or light blue creeper (onesie), available in newborn through 24 months
- Fashionable flannel pants with a checkered pattern of black and electric blue
- Titleist DT TruSoft golf balls
- Slider-scented candle (100% of net candle sales will be donated to Autism Speaks)
- $25 White Castle gift card to satisfy the crave morning, noon or night
- White Castle ugly sweater