Gloria Jean’s Coffees is celebrating its 40th anniversary with the brand’s most exciting summer beverage lineup to date. The summer menu features the brand-new Vanilla-Lime Cream Chiller along with summer-themed flavors including Caramel Apple Nut and Coconut beverages, and fruity Iced Tea Lemonades. Additionally, guests who love to brew Gloria Jean’s high-quality coffee in the comfort of their own homes may purchase Caramel Coconut Macadamia Whole Beans made with real coconut, as well as this season’s “Gloria’s Vault” selection, Caramel Apple Nut Whole Beans, available for purchase in stores and online.
“Gloria Jean’s is known for getting creative with our flavors, and we thought summer was the perfect time to really have some fun with our beverage offerings in celebration of our 40-years in business,” says Sam Ferreira, president of Gloria Jean’s Coffees – U.S.A. “Introducing seven tasty summertime beverage options, from sweet and creamy Chillers, to caramel-forward brews and refreshing flavored iced tea lemonades, there is a summertime flavor for everyone at Gloria Jean’s!”
Guests may enjoy Gloria Jean’s following summer beverages for a limited time:
- New Vanilla-Lime Cream Chiller – creamy, blended beverage featuring the flavors of vanilla ice cream, cookies and fragrant lime
- Caramel Apple Nut Chiller – an icy blended treat made with Gloria Jean’s craveable caramel apple nut toddy, features notes of caramel apple, nuts and chocolate, and is topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle
- Caramel Apple Nut Latte – a warm summer treat crafted with Gloria Jean’s delicious caramel apple nut toddy, topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle
- Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Cold Brew – a refreshing cold brew made using Gloria Jean’s exceptional Caramel Coconut Macadamia beans, poured over ice
Flavored Iced Tea Lemonades:
Brewed with black tea and poured over ice:
- Peach Iced Tea Lemonade
- Watermelon Iced Tea Lemonade
- Pineapple Iced Tea Lemonade
- Caramel Coconut Macadamia – Gloria Jean’s signature blend of sweet caramel, buttery macadamia nuts and real shredded coconut
- Caramel Apple Nut (Gloria’s Vault) – a sweet and nostalgic reminder of the country fair, featuring a blend of rich caramel, crisp apples and candied pecans
Ferreira continues, “as the originator of flavored whole beans, we’re proud to celebrate over four decades of brewing unique flavors that can only be found at Gloria Jean’s. We’re dedicated to remaining true to our roots, and we’re excited to kick off our anniversary celebration with products that showcase the innovation that comes out of our private R&D and roasting facility.”
Gloria Jean’s sources 100 percent of its coffees directly from exotic locations across the globe, with every bean roasted in its Southern California headquarters which includes a test kitchen for ongoing R&D and a full roasting and processing facility managed by the company’s two fulltime roasters.
Available through September 1, the new Vanilla-Lime Cream Chiller and this season’s flavorful Chillers, Latte, Cold Brew, Flavored Iced Tea Lemonades and whole bean offerings, will be featured alongside Gloria Jean’s extensive menu at the brand’s nearly 60 U.S. locations.