Gloria Jean’s Coffees invites guests to taste the tropics with a recently unveiled lineup of island-inspired beverages. Back by popular demand are the Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Chiller, Latte and Iced Latte, along with the introduction of the newly concocted Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Cold Brew. Additionally, guests who love to brew Gloria Jean’s coffee in the comfort of their own homes may purchase Caramel Coconut Macadamia Whole Beans, made with real coconut inclusions, as well as this season’s “Gloria’s Vault” selection, Apricot Crème Whole Beans, in stores or online.
“We decided on a tropical theme for our Spring menu offerings to get guests excited for the warmer weather on the horizon, and no flavor does that better than our fan-favorite Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut, which can best be described as paradise in a cup,” says Sam Ferreira, president of Gloria Jean’s Coffees U.S.A. “Our fulltime master roaster loves to experiment with unique flavor combinations at our dedicated roasting facility and is particularly proud of our new cold brews where our flavored whole beans are the star.”
Gloria Jean’s is also highlighting one of its most popular Chillers, the White Chocolate Caramel Cookie Chiller, to make it easy for guests looking for something tried and true. Available for a limited time, customers may enjoy the following Gloria Jean’s Spring menu items:
- Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Chiller: A tropical icy blend of espresso, Madagascar vanilla, coconut and macadamia flavors, topped with whipped cream, coconut crunchies and caramel sauce.
- Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Latte: Made using perfectly extracted espresso married with silky-textured steamed milk, Madagascar vanilla, coconut and macadamia flavors, then topped with whipped cream, coconut crunchies and drizzled with caramel sauce.
- New Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Iced Latte: Poured over ice, this drink features espresso, Madagascar vanilla, coconut and macadamia flavors. This chilly treat is then topped with whipped cream, coconut crunchies and caramel sauce.
- New Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Cold Brew: Specially made with GJC’s signature TODDY and water, this tasty and tropical blend of caramel, coconut and macadamias is poured over ice.
- White Chocolate Caramel Cookie Chiller: “The Queen of Gloria Jean’s Chillers” is made starting with a cappuccino base and features white chocolate and caramel flavors, and Oreo cookie crumbles, all topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce. (Note: This beverage is a year-round favorite and always available to order.)
- Caramel Coconut Macadamia: A signature blend of sweet caramel and buttery macadamia nut flavors infused with real shredded coconut for an added burst of flavor.
- Apricot Crème (Gloria’s Vault): These 100 percent Arabica beans have the zingy sweetness of apricot with a rich, creamy finish.
Gloria Jean’s sources 100 percent of its coffees directly from exotic locations across the globe, with every bean roasted in its Southern California headquarters which includes a test kitchen for ongoing R&D and a full roasting and processing facility managed by the company’s fulltime master roaster.
Available through June 2, the Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Chiller, Latte, Iced Latte and Cold Brew, along with this season’s flavorful whole bean offerings, will be featured along with the White Chocolate Caramel Cookie Chiller on Gloria Jean’s menu at the brand’s nearly 60 locations in the U.S. For the full menu, which includes an assortment of chillers, mochas, lattes, hot cocoa, baked goods and pastries, as well as locations and the complete list of whole beans available for purchase, please visit www.gloriajeans.com.