Subway asked its most dedicated customers what they want from a loyalty program. They want a program that gives them flexibility in how they earn and redeem. They want more rewards, and a surprise or two. Oh, and they want a completely personalized experience. This March, customers will get just that with Subway MyWay Rewards.
More than a loyalty program, Subway MyWay Rewards will redefine choice and accessibility to Subway’s more than 37 million sandwich and salad combinations. The program will be a customized experience—from how customers join, earn and redeem, to surprise rewards and exclusive offers.
“We know time and money are important to our guests,” says Subway Chief Digital Officer Carissa Ganelli. “It’s important to us that we deliver a seamless, convenient experience to help our customers get what they want when they want it, and what they want is our delicious, nutritious, and affordable food.”
With an estimated 28,500 participating restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, Subway MyWay Rewards will be the largest loyalty program for earning and redeeming rewards in the quick-service restaurant industry.
Here’s how it works:
- Join Subway MyWay Rewards through the Subway App, online at Subway.com, or in-restaurant with a Subway card
- Guests can earn rewards no matter how they pay via the Subway App, Subway Card, cash or credit
Flexible Earning and Redeeming
- Earn 4 tokens per dollar spent; hit 200 tokens & automatically receive a $2.00 Reward
- Tokens are applied to guests’ accounts with every purchase
- Redeem $2 Rewards on any menu item: sandwiches, salads, cookies, drinks—you name it
- Plus, guests will receive bonus token earning opportunities
- The more guests order, the more surprises they get, like free cookies, chips and more
- Guests will also receive a birthday surprise, too
Subway MyWay Rewards is part of Subway Digital’s work to transform the customer experience through an omnichannel approach, with the integration of the app, remote ordering and, in-restaurant kiosks.