The FIFA World Cup is underway and already providing soccer fans with thrilling action and memorable moments. Now, people following the games have a chance to win big with a promotion being offered by Wing Zone in which they could win free wings every week for a year if they pick a perfect bracket in the knockout round of 16. The company will launch their FIFA World Cup Brackett Challenge Contest on June 30 in conjunction with the start of the 16 team knockout stage.
“The World Cup brings together fans from all across the globe and our wings are a perfect companion to share with friends, family or by yourself as you watch all of the action,” says Matt Friedman, co-founder and CEO of Wing Zone. “We want to add even more fun to the mix by giving our fans the chance to pick their favorites to advance and ultimately win the Cup, and then have the opportunity to win some great prizes for themselves if they choose correctly including free wings every week for an entire year.”
Also, during the entire World Cup, Wing Zone fans can receive 10 percent off all online orders by using the coupon code “FIFA2018” to redeem during checkout.
Prizes for the FIFA World Cup Brackett Challenge Contest include:
- Perfect Bracket (All Correct Picks)—One free order of six boneless wings per week for 52 weeks
- First Place—Apple Watch and $100 Wing Zone Gift Certificate
- SecondPlace— $50 Wing Zone Gift Certificate and WZ Swag Bag (includes gym bag and t-shirt)
- Third Place—$25 Wing Zone Gift Certificate and WZ Swag Bag (includes gym bag and t-shirt)
The website for the Bracket Challenge is https://www.tourneytopia.com/WorldCup/WingZoneFIFA/default.aspx. The registration window and entries will open starting Thursday, June 28 once the round of 16 teams is set and will close on Saturday, June 30 at 2 p.m. EST.
Scoring is as follows:
- Round of Sixteen—Correct picks receive 1 point(s) multiplied by the seed number
- Quarter-Finals—Correct picks receive 2 point(s) multiplied by the seed number
- Semi-Final—Correct picks receive 3 point(s) multiplied by the seed number
- Final—Correct picks receive 4 point(s) multiplied by the seed number