- That's a wrap, folks. #CIAWOF 2015 is in the books. Can't wait until next year! t.co/Afx5TuVSWi
- All great meals must come to an end. #CIAWOF closes w/incredible dessert spread from @JaniceWong2am & @willgoldfarb t.co/5lcAEg5Gem
- RT @annemcbride: "There are wonderful things that don't require fat. Ramen is not one of them" - @ivanramen #CIAWOF
- RT @CIALeadership: #FoodieFriday: Watch online: t.co/gPp1FlyR4S--gr8 pastry chefs @JaniceWong2am @WillGoldfarb live @2 pm Pacific fo…
- Outside Asia, you'd be hard pressed to find a better collection of Asian dishes than #CIAWOF Marketplace t.co/ZOMq4JS6EO
- How can you push the envelope without alienating consumers? @amsterdamdc explains how it navigated a pot-pairing menu t.co/UJ0i98Jvid
- "Ramen is taking the world by storm. ... It's the uber comfort food in a bowl." - Ivan Orkin of Ivan Ramen Slurp Shop #CIAWOF
- As many restaurants push increasingly exotic sushi, @PeiWei hopes to attract newbies with more approachable options. t.co/fZen1r77uh
- "All these global cuisines have become a part of our national cuisine." - @Francis_Lam #CIAWOF
- East meets East Coast: Maine chef Cara Stadler cooks up lobster wontons, spring rolls at #CIAWOF t.co/enRJuosNGb
- Page 1
It's that time of the year again: QSR is looking for the quick-service industry’s best franchise deals. Weighing investment figures, sales trends,...
Los Angeles–based sweets brand Coolhaus has extended its customer reach through a new partnership with Kroger grocery stores. Across the U.S., 1,300 Kroger locations will now carry select flavors of the architecture-inspired ice cream sandwiches, as well as its recently launched pints.
Consider the spud. Sure, it’s often thought of as a simple, standard restaurant staple—and in the quick-service field often relegated to the side of the plate or presented in fried format—but it also can be the subject of inspiration and kitchen creativity. Potatoes are also a cost-effective...
Jeff Sinelli never thought he’d end up in the Guinness Book of World Records. And he’s not so sure it’s something he’ll make a habit of pursuing. But he’s there now, along with hundreds of his employees and franchisees from Which Wich, the sandwich brand he founded in 2004, where he serves as...
There’s something new under the sun in the better-burger category, and it’s as simple as digging out the bun.
The first Dugg Burger opened last month in Dallas under the ownership of industry veterans Jeff Braunstein, Martin Hennessy, Jeremy Samson, and Scott Spence. Spence, who...
What can I possibly tell you about potatoes, dear quick-serve industry professional, that you don’t already know? It’s not as though you’re unacquainted with America’s favorite starch. You may even know that it’s the world’s fourth-largest food crop, trailing behind only rice, corn, and wheat,...
Having started as a sandwich maker with Subway when he was 18 years old, Gurpreet Singh has spent nearly half his life in the quick-service industry. Now a Checkers franchisee, Singh has spent time in every quick-serve job imaginable: line worker, manager, general manager, and, today, franchisee...
Quiznos' international business has been hot lately, including a recent deal in China that could be the largest deal in franchising history.
Quiznos announced that it signed a 1,500-unit deal with the Parkson Retail Group of China, a retail arm of Malaysia-based The Lion Group. The units...
- Page 1