- RT @ChowNow: How to respond to consumers’ demands to know everything about your business: t.co/smWyxeoftv @QSRmagazine
- How can your brand be more transparent in a way that strengthens the business? @deniseleeyohn has the answer. t.co/hkQK2PrKHU
- Farm to table is more than a trendy catchphrase; operators can benefit from greater insights to their supply chain t.co/U4KhUyXIIP
- Starbucks contributes $500,000 toward the expansion of the storied Pike Place Market in its hometown, Seattle. t.co/Umo2N9neoG
- A biscuit taco? @tacobell is at it again. Under Brian Niccol's leadership, innovation is the name of the game t.co/FjzrX2Fasp
- RT @bamco: Mr. Potato Head: Our chef Todd Downs @TrineUniversity on 'tater trends & tips, in @QSRmagazine: t.co/sw1dsDlM9q
- Chef Todd Downs shares some ideas for inspired potatoes (customized poutine, anyone?) h/t @bamco @TrineUniversity t.co/cXd1OHKkKl
- RT @elizabethwetzel: @qsrmagazine wants you to Submit Your Brand for 2015’s Best Franchise Deals Today! #franchise #greatopportunity http:…
- RT @FransmartKris: Navigating Corporate Succession t.co/tXyb3ki5kt @elevationburger @QSRMagazine
- We're compiling the best franchising opportunities for our July issue. Submit your brand by 3/31! t.co/BO3WhODoR7
- Page 1
It's that time of the year again: QSR is looking for the quick-service industry’s best franchise deals. Weighing investment figures, sales trends,...
Question James Cascone, co-leader of the Deloitte Center for the Global Food Value Chain, about trends affecting today’s quick-service supply chain, and he will offer a litany: rapidly changing consumer preferences, global pressures, menu labeling, infrastructure and transportation issues, the...
Buoyed by higher same-store sales and traffic and a positive outlook among operators, the National Restaurant Association’s Restaurant Performance Index (RPI) remained elevated in January. The RPI—a monthly composite index that tracks the health of and outlook for the U.S. restaurant industry—...
No doubt you’ve heard about Shake Shack’s successful IPO and its $1.7 billion valuation. The burger stand that started in New York’s Madison Square Park and now has locations in places like Moscow, Istanbul, and Dubai has had a very big year.
What you may not have heard is the equally big...
Kevin Kester’s family has been farming in the U.S. for generations. And it’s not just a couple of generations they’ve been farming; more like generations upon generations, way back to the 1600s, specifically in California since the 1860s. Today, Kester owns a 22,000-acre beef cattle ranch in...
As sensory experiences go—the ones we can write about in a respectable, professional publication, at least—it’s hard to top the consumption of sweets when it comes to absolute primal pleasure.
“The moment sugar touches your mouth, a complex cascade of events is triggered involving taste,...
Though U.S. consumption is well below other proteins today, seafood will likely be an increasingly important part of the American diet in the years to come. The country’s population is predicted to grow by 89 million between 2010 and 2050 to 401 million people. More people require more food—and...
McDonald’s USA announced new menu sourcing initiatives including only sourcing chicken raised without antibiotics that are important to human medicine.
In addition, McDonald’s U.S. restaurants will also offer customers milk jugs of low-fat white milk and fat-free chocolate milk from cows...
- Page 1