- ICYMI: Now it's official: Hardee's/Carl's Jr. CEO Andy Puzder nominated by Donald Trump for labor secretary. t.co/rFAe8gJtA8
- President-elect Trump expected to name CKE Restaurants (Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s) CEO Andy Puzder labor secretary. t.co/alP1deJ3C8
- Franchisors everywhere need to pay attention to this ruling. t.co/0hhOkzcNG8
- In just 5 years PDQ has opened 55 restaurants. Expect that number to nearly double by the end of 2018. @PDQFreshFood t.co/37gMVtw6Tu
- The average lost time for a slip-and-fall accident is 418 days. Don't let it happen at your restaurant. t.co/c2ca9DCXtf
- There's a new major player in the fast casual chicken game. @PDQFreshFood t.co/37gMVtew1W
- RT @SalataSalads: The #HoustonTunnels will always be our first home. ❤️ t.co/5pQapH3ezS
- RT @Harri: Is this problem possible to solve? - "How to Fix Foodservice’s Diversity Gap" - t.co/4yA7fHba8R (via @QSRmagazine)
- There are going to be a lot more Starbucks in the next five years. About 12,000 or so. t.co/sePU3iHq9M t.co/No9Hk0ksgz
- You've got top employees and executives. How do you keep them from leaving? Follow these tips. @pizzapatron @culvers t.co/CsegQ5jWt6
RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. reported financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2017 ended September 25.
First Quarter Highlights:
Total consolidated revenue increased 6.3 percent to $15.5 million compared to $14.5 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2016...
When Arby’s launched its venison sandwich in its first test market of Nashville, Tennessee, it sold out in one day.
The quick-service brand debuted the menu item—made with thick-cut venison steak topped with crispy onions and a juniper berry sauce on a toasted roll—to coincide with the...
Brand loyalty is alive, well, and living in the hearts of many millennials.
Two recent surveys—one by Facebook IQ, the research arm of Facebook, and the other by Buzz Marketing Group, a social media research and marketing specialist—indicate that millennials are hardly the brand snobs...
Since 1997, Starbucks has welcomed the holidays with a special red cup that celebrates the spirit of the season. Over the years, designs have ranged from the modern, using whimsical brushstrokes in bold colors, to the nostalgic, featuring mistletoe and ornaments. This year, for the first time,...
Shake Shack Inc. reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 28, a period that included 13 weeks.
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter 2016:
Total revenue increased 40 percent to $74.6 million.
Shack sales increased 40.2 percent to $71.9...
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., the franchisor and operator of Popeyes restaurants, reported results for its fiscal third quarter of 2016, which ended October 2.
“We are pleased to report strong progress for the quarter,” says Cheryl Bachelder, Popeyes chief executive officer. “We...
Tim Hortons is encouraging guests to stay off their phones as they get into the holiday spirit with the launch of the brand’s special edition holiday-themed cups. The interactive cups, designed to look like various cheerful “filters,” one for each size cup, transform fans into their favorite...
Southeast Florida’s Gyroville is putting a unique spin on its classic gyro with the introduction of its new limited time offer: the Gyro Philly.
“When we started brainstorming ideas for our next LTO, we tried imagining what a Mediterranean version of a Philly cheesesteak would look like,...