- As you think about your plans for 2018, how much importance have you placed on culture? @mikeganino t.co/g7K4PTlt8T
- Happening now! Join QSR's editors for a live discussion on the biggest topics affecting the industry. Bring your qu… t.co/D7b8FfJITC
- Do you think machines can replace people in the QSR industry? Experts from @BaoMouth @ChickfilA and @capriottis gav… t.co/LwOQ3Dfyuk
- What can you expect from @tacobell in 2018? t.co/tJwvOcgx7Q
- You can now vote for the new @krispykreme glaze flavor! Choose from four flavor options: blueberry, lemon, caramel,… t.co/2NsrGh9n0B
- The cashless trend is hitting @Starbucks t.co/JO4NQjStsk
- A new menu item is @BurgerKing's latest weapon in the war with McDonald's. t.co/eqNSV5IcpA
- Look out Northern California - @shakeshack is headed your way. t.co/ejnFqD3cPN
- Naf Naf Grill is rebranding and changing their name to broadcast their Middle Eastern cuisine specialty.… t.co/QmxrazHHfd
- A whopping 1/5 of Gen Z’s budget goes to food at the moment. t.co/etoQKBYPuQ
With California set to legalize recreational marijuana January 1, Jack in the Box recognized an opportunity. The chain, founded 1951 in San Diego, is parnering with Merry Jane, an online publication dedicated to marijuana news.
Together, the companies are launching the Merry Munchie Meal...
Every year, at the stroke of midnight on January 1, millions of Americans swear to uphold their New Year’s resolution, when in reality, 80 percent of resolutions fail by February 1. Enter South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries, the fast-growing brand, and favorite among authentic Philly...
I'm the son of two Mexican immigrants who opened up a restaurant outside of Los Angeles, so I've been in the business over 40 years. I learned at a very young age that regardless of the economic conditions, people had to eat. This industry is somewhat recession proof.
I started at Church'...
Subway has a challenging 2018 ahead. According to Business Insider, the world’s largest quick-service chain dropped its U.S. unit count by 909 locations in 2017. The number came from a Subway representative...
Yum China Holdings Inc., and Taco Bell Corp., the world’s largest Mexican-inspired restaurant chain, today announced the opening of two new restaurants in Shanghai, China. Following the successful opening of the first Taco Bell restaurant in China earlier this year in Shanghai’s Lujiazui area,...
For Firehouse Subs franchisee Windy Griffin, her operation is more about building a community than building a business.
With no restaurant experience, she and her husband, Jerry, have grown the number of Firehouse units in their home market of Phoenix from one in 2011 to five locations as...
For all its culinary flair and seemingly organic growth, My Ceviche is a data-driven fast casual with consumer analytics informing every major decision—even its original inception. Noticing an uptick in ceviche on menus across the U.S., former investment banker Roger Duarte teamed up with chef...
For all of the quick-service twists and turns that 2017 will be best remembered for, there is one that stands head and shoulders above the rest, according to industry experts: Food finally became our friend.
It was the year when Americans began to worry less about diets and more about...