- We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! t.co/DVO2m3KXVa
- Reports from Reuters indicate that private-equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC is nearing a deal to buy @qdoba… t.co/Hea0K1vyw9
- Chicago's Bonci Pizza is ahead of the cash-free trend. @RTAZ248 t.co/iIAqsUA4zP
- Buttermilk Crispy Tenders are being (temporarily) pulled from @McDonalds menus due to unexpectedly high demand. t.co/0YvmBGbRVs
- North America’s second-largest sushi brand, @bento_sushi is being acquired by UK-based @YOsushi for $78 million. t.co/PzVoaMHaCq
- This December, @McDonalds will be tearing down their Store No. 1 Museum in Des Plaines, Illinois. t.co/AxaY3UwT83
- Running a restaurant in a college town is unlike running a restaurant anywhere else. Here are 10 tips for restauran… t.co/2yyPSNAHsG
- What Inspires @Dickeys CEO, Laura Rea Dickey, and what's coming next for the company. t.co/Sn7rBy2H9j
- On Dec 6th, guests across the U.S. will line up around the block to get five free boneless wings at any @wingzone l… t.co/lDriB8bFBB
- Toffee Almondmilk Hot Cocoa joins the @Starbucks lineup of signature handcrafted hot cocoa beverages! t.co/dAbwfBfZWW
Kneaders Bakery & Café, an Orem, Utah–based fast casual with 59 locations, was founded 20 years ago with one goal: to make quality fresh-baked breads more accessible to customers in Utah.
Founders Gary and Colleen Worthington began their career in the sandwich industry as Subway...
Today, Curbside, a Silicon Valley startup that connects stores and restaurants with mobile customers for companies like Pizza Hut, CVS, Sephora, and Nordstrom, is announcing a public software development kit (SDK) for ARRIVE, Curbside’s predictive arrival technology, which accurately determines...
Starbird, the nation’s first super premium fast-food concept, is excited to open the doors to its second standalone location in San Jose, California, on Wednesday, October 25, 2017. Located at Silicon Valley’s new Brokaw Plaza shopping center (1088 East Brokaw Road), Starbird sets a new standard...
Pei Wei, the leading Pan-Asian, fast-casual restaurant brand, is continuing its executive team expansion with the addition of Jim Lebs as chief financial officer.
“We are excited to add Jim to our Pei Wei leadership team as we continue to build a best-in-class restaurant organization,”...
Toast, the all-in-one restaurant management system and one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the U.S., today announced an integration with Yellow Dog Software, a truly customizable and comprehensive back-office inventory solution for hospitality. Together, Toast and Yellow Dog...
McDonald’s focus on value has boosted sales in 2017, and the brand hopes to continue that momentum into next year.
The company announced that it will be introducing a value menu in early 2018 focused on $1, $2, and $3 price points, along with promotional deals that will vary...
&pizza announced today that it has closed a round of strategic funding from RSE Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and helmed by CEO, Co-founder and Creative Director, Michael Lastoria, &pizza currently operates 23 restaurants in Washington, D.C., New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and...
JJ’s Red Hots, famous for serving Charlotte’s best hot dogs and hand-crafted artisanal sausages, as well as exciting house-made sides and toppings, is putting a no limits sign on its menu for our nation’s veterans and troops, with a free meal including unlimited hot dogs, sausages, sides and non...