- Self-serve kiosks and delivery are headed to @tacobell in 2018. t.co/wPPz8TitqY
- Are self-ordering kiosks and cashless POS systems paying off for the restaurants that use them?… t.co/kSxKDD1Dli
- We're expecting improved drive-thru and curbside pickup trends in 2018. t.co/WbdnVTKviN
- A new Taco Bell beer will premier at @tacobell's latest Cantina location in So-Cal. t.co/CUqnkHyIuP
- Einstein Noah Restaurant Group has announced it is closing 30 @Brueggers bakeries. t.co/3tsZYTVCji
- Is your restaurant considering implementing a mobile order ahead program? We've got answers to the top 10 questions… t.co/4XE6HdYGP6
- Scott Nitsche, executive chef and co-owner of @theSoupCup, talks about how his fast casual revolutionizes how Ameri… t.co/oHt3HiSZLT
- Most fast casual restaurants would probably like to put Q3 in their rearview as soon as possible. t.co/CNBcEY7PXY
- Coming soon to @RegalMovies: Cheetos Popcorn! @ChesterCheetah t.co/NG8DWaeSgs 📷 Thanks to @cbranch89 for the photo!
- @cbranch89 Thanks, we appreciate it!
Before Ed Brownell and Gail and Richard Lozoff entered the fast-casual pizza arena, they were veterans of another quick-service category: bagels. In the 1980s, the Lozoffs founded Bagel & Bagel, which Brownell helped grow, even after it—along with other small chains—was absorbed into the...
According to the National Restaurant Association, there are over a million restaurant locations in the U.S. Nine out of 10 of these restaurants have fewer than 50 employees, while seven in 10 are single-unit operations. In their State of the Industry report, the association said that projected...
Leading Mediterranean fast-casual restaurant and culinary brand Cava will begin serving its signature balanced-yet-craveable menu at a new location at 1200 Emmet Street N in Charlottesville, Virginia, 22903 in summer of next year.
“Charlottesville has established a phenomenal reputation...
Fueled by strength derived from superfoods, Vitality Bowls announced that it has reached a milestone achievement with the recent sale of its one-millionth açaí bowl—a thick blend of the Amazon’s antioxidant-rich açaí berry, topped with a variety of superfoods.
The excitement around...
Nudge Rewards today announced that it has raised $5 million in Series A funding. The financing will enable the company to further fuel the expansion of its business across North America. The round was led by Generation Ventures, with participation from the BDC Capital Women in Tech Fund,...
Along with partners Ben and Eric Kusin, TJ’s Seafood Market & Grill owner Jon Alexis will open the first Malibu Poke on Tuesday, November 28 in Turtle Creek Village.
With award-winning quality and freshness, as well as a tech-savvy take on the nation's fastest growing quick...
Jersey Mike’s Subs, known for its fresh sliced and grilled sandwiches, is introducing gluten-free rolls nationwide.
The new rolls will be featured in every one of the brand’s more than 1,300 locations. After receiving positive reviews in test markets, Jersey Mike’s plans to launch the...
The Pizza Press, a fast-casual, build-your-own pizza restaurant, is gearing up for national expansion, with 30 new restaurants slated to open by early 2018.
As the franchise continues its development efforts, it has put an extreme focus on maintaining local relevance in new regions. Each...