- Can you balance healthy and indulgent at brunch? t.co/hRvG3zOMNx
- These leading restaurant brands are taking a mindful approach to the most indulgent meal of the week: Brunch.… t.co/bMV8umj8BG
- Sonic says it will be more aggressive in developing healthier products moving forward. t.co/5SSRnIIQnz
- Pizza Hut is the latest major brand facing down a security breach. t.co/8Yv4dvHvkx
- Alert: Chick-fil-A is testing more spicy menu items. t.co/wkF2749PLF
- Jason Moser (@TMFJMo) chimes in on why so many restaurant brands are being bought and sold again. t.co/lthWegnRhh
- Why are so many restaurant brands being sold again? t.co/lthWegnRhh
- Why analyzing items by their food cost and prime cost percentages might be causing your profit problem. t.co/nJwXZt9QIT
- Food ordering through Facebook just rolled out nationwide. t.co/eLYQg6qM4V
- Taco Bell's first fashion line with Forever 21 has officially arrived. t.co/zGTe2k6rH1 t.co/XRAIpXrV7j
For Curry Up Now cofounder Akash Kapoor, American perception of Indian cuisine and its representation in restaurant segments needs advancing. And with his California-born brand of whimsical dishes in what he calls a “fine-casual” format, he is attempting to make that happen.
Clearly, Del Taco is doing something right.
The restaurant industry is suffering through one its roughest periods in recent memory. In August, TDn2K reported that restaurant same-store sales fell 2 percent and traffic declined 3.9 percent across the industry, and these negative numbers...
Chipotle’s recently named chief restaurant officer, Scott Boatwright, is taking the role as principal operating officer, according to an SEC filing. The longtime Arby’s executive, who last served as senior vice president of operations and...
Domino’s BOGO deal is back, just in time for the first week of fall. Domino’s is offering a buy one menu-priced pizza, get one free deal for carryout customers who order online today through September 24.
“Some people celebrate the first week of fall by putting up festive décor; some...
Legendary football player and Billy Sims BBQ co-founder Billy Sims will visit the new Ada, Oklahoma, restaurant on September 23 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Billy will be available to sign autographs and meet guests. The first 25 guests to stop by will receive gift bags with restaurant swag.
Grabbagreen's growth continues to carve their niche in the healthy-fast casual space as the concept opened its second Dallas location September 18in the Addison Walk Shopping Center at 5000 Belt Line Rd., Dallas. The franchise is owned by Dallas-based group, Prometheus Worldwide, LLC; led by...
SusieCakes, an all-American, home-style bakery, will open its third Texas location at Fort Worth’s trendy Westbend Shopping Center in the University District on Saturday, September 23.
The company specializes in an array of sentimental dessert favorites made from scratch using fresh,...
PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans, a New Orleans-based coffeehouse that demonstrates better beans, superior roasting techniques, and pure passion for the art of coffee-making matter, is gearing up for a nationwide expansion, developing beyond the southeastern United States. Following initial success...