- Now isn't the time to sit back and think, "Let's not mess with success." @starrdesignteam t.co/omVgVegBXW
- Along with the @IPNLF, Subway is making a commitment to sustainable tuna. @SUBWAY t.co/vsJ0K0tuMI
- Keep your eyes on Greenleaf, a SoCal 'farm stand' ready to expand. @greenleaftweets t.co/XT0UZA83NN
- Vegan to chef-driven: These are the 5 industry buzzwords every restaurant needs to know. t.co/51qbVm12CI t.co/foIT3JtZMj
- Smaller and independent operators are having a harder time finding financing in the post-recession world.… t.co/2WwH16Y5lz
- Here's what to do when it feels like you've hit the end of the line. t.co/0p31cCutEC
- RT @jwalkermobile: Johnny Rockets' Evolution is Nearly Complete @JohnnyRockets @JohnnyRocketCan @QSRmagazine t.co/kxJiHvpRIt
- It's official: 2016 was the worst year for restaurants since the recession. t.co/eUTlRJWXvv t.co/Ftw82cGcwn
- "Don’t ever forget it’s all about the food." @Chopt's CEO on what inspires him to continue perfecting the brand. t.co/mwh4D4mfuO
- Johnny Rockets for everybody. With its 2.0 concept growing, the classic brand is built to last. @JohnnyRockets t.co/DDZdidmaD9
Wingstop, Inc., the award-winning wing concept with more than 900 locations worldwide, is giving fans an early gift this year, with its special “Five Golden Wings” give-away at participating U.S. restaurants. On December 21, guests will receive five free boneless wings, made-to-order in the...
Parkside Projects announced the opening of JUGO, a healthy, grab-n-go destination that opens its doors mid-January in Austin, Texas. The latest venture from chef and restaurateur Shawn Cirkiel, JUGO will offer a wide selection of fresh-pressed juices and smoothies, as well as freshly made and...
Fired Pie announced the opening of its newest location and the first in Mesa, Arizona. The fast-casual pizza and salad restaurant opened its 18th location in Arizona over the weekend at 1003 N. Dobson Rd Suite 106.
Fired Pie allows you to take on the role of chef by picking and choosing...
The IFA Franchise Education & Research Foundation announced its 2017 scholarship recipients. Each year, the Foundation honors students attending U.S. accredited colleges or universities through several scholarship programs as part of its ongoing commitment to giving back and supporting...
Leading retail and restaurant design firm starrdesign was selected to develop and oversee prototype redesigns to both Original ChopShop and Ruggles Green restaurant concepts.
The scope of work for both restaurants includes brand development, operational analysis, brand architecture,...
This Thanksgiving, KFC tapped Snapchat celebrity Michael Platco for the role of Colonel Sanders in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Platco recorded the experience from the float for his Snapchat story in order to engage a younger audience in the traditional holiday event.
Acclaimed chef Michael Solomonov thinks America is ready for something new and exciting when it comes to food. And he suspects that Middle Eastern cuisine—and Israeli in particular—is exactly what the country is searching for.
Along with his business partner Steve Cook, James Beard Award–...
There are certain words that come to mind whenever pizza is mentioned: indulgent, delicious, comforting, crowd-pleasing. And now another, perhaps surprising, one is entering the lexicon: healthy. That’s because a growing number of limited-service pizza concepts are making a concerted effort to...