- ICYMI: Now it's official: Hardee's/Carl's Jr. CEO Andy Puzder nominated by Donald Trump for labor secretary. t.co/rFAe8gJtA8
- President-elect Trump expected to name CKE Restaurants (Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s) CEO Andy Puzder labor secretary. t.co/alP1deJ3C8
- Franchisors everywhere need to pay attention to this ruling. t.co/0hhOkzcNG8
- In just 5 years PDQ has opened 55 restaurants. Expect that number to nearly double by the end of 2018. @PDQFreshFood t.co/37gMVtw6Tu
- The average lost time for a slip-and-fall accident is 418 days. Don't let it happen at your restaurant. t.co/c2ca9DCXtf
- There's a new major player in the fast casual chicken game. @PDQFreshFood t.co/37gMVtew1W
- RT @SalataSalads: The #HoustonTunnels will always be our first home. ❤️ t.co/5pQapH3ezS
- RT @Harri: Is this problem possible to solve? - "How to Fix Foodservice’s Diversity Gap" - t.co/4yA7fHba8R (via @QSRmagazine)
- There are going to be a lot more Starbucks in the next five years. About 12,000 or so. t.co/sePU3iHq9M t.co/No9Hk0ksgz
- You've got top employees and executives. How do you keep them from leaving? Follow these tips. @pizzapatron @culvers t.co/CsegQ5jWt6
Shake Shack Inc. reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 28, a period that included 13 weeks.
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter 2016:
Total revenue increased 40 percent to $74.6 million.
Shack sales increased 40.2 percent to $71.9...
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., the franchisor and operator of Popeyes restaurants, reported results for its fiscal third quarter of 2016, which ended October 2.
“We are pleased to report strong progress for the quarter,” says Cheryl Bachelder, Popeyes chief executive officer. “We...
Tim Hortons is encouraging guests to stay off their phones as they get into the holiday spirit with the launch of the brand’s special edition holiday-themed cups. The interactive cups, designed to look like various cheerful “filters,” one for each size cup, transform fans into their favorite...
Southeast Florida’s Gyroville is putting a unique spin on its classic gyro with the introduction of its new limited time offer: the Gyro Philly.
“When we started brainstorming ideas for our next LTO, we tried imagining what a Mediterranean version of a Philly cheesesteak would look like,...
The International Franchise Association—the world's oldest and largest organization representing franchising globally—announced its 2017 dates. The IFA’s 57th Annual Convention will take place January 29 to February 1 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. With emphasis on providing education to drive...
Restaurants are historically welcoming to the military community, whether from a consumer or professional standpoint. As the National Restaurant Association reports, more than 250,000 military veterans hold jobs throughout the industry. And Friday, on Veterans Day, brands across the country will...
Off the heels of another successful quarter in which the brand reported a 6.7 percent increase in system-wide same-store sales, Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. announced its most recent development deals. The chain signed two multi-unit franchise development agreements that will significantly expand...
Chick-fil-A customers nationwide helped select the recipients of more than $1.1 million in grants, thanks to the new Chick-fil-A One app. The 2017 True Inspiration Awards—announced by the Chick-fil-A Foundation—honor and provide financial support to 22 not-for-profits in 16 states to help...