- RT @TheMerrillHouse: Check out our owner Paul Miller quoted in @QSRmagazine at #NRAShow17! t.co/6yEjhX36ZP
- Cut your restaurant's waste by utilizing typical throwaways like fatty and flavorful salmon belly, says… t.co/sTxDD6oGCL
- RT @FSRmag: Our friends @TheIceologist are in the house. Party time at @NRAShow! t.co/XWvArgbBDL
- "It's innovate or die. ... You have to constantly look at what you can blow up at your brand." - @__lastoria of @andpizza
- Cobranding, partnerships, and regionalization are so important but some have forgotten it for the sake of growth. - @__lastoria of @andpizza
- Fast casual 2.0s are brands that connect with customers differently... you have to have dialogue-- Carl Segal of @rotimodernmed #NRAShow17
- When @eatfusian works in a smaller city like Cincinnati, it builds confidence for growth in bigger markets- @zweprin #NRAShow17 #fastcasual
- "So many rules just got taken out of the equation"-- Mario Del Pero (@MendocinoFarms) on how fast casual 2.0 breaks the quick-service mold.
- Who are the fast-casual game changers? @SamQSR moderates a panel of @andpizza, @MendocinoFarms, @eatfusian, & more!… t.co/crZzc1q6Eq
- Challenge of franchising: bringing in people who are not yet immersed in your brand culture-Ryan Achterhoff of @PizzaRanch #NRA2017
Thanks to social media, everyone thinks they are a food critic. The number of posts mentioning restaurant service, pricing, and fare are astronomical. While platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram may often appear to be channels for restaurant-goers to share negative sentiments and...
Panera Bread is officially grabbing the wheel of its delivery program. The fast casual announced it plans to hire 10,000 new employees by the end of 2017 to expand delivery services at more of its 2,000-plus units.
The initiative will affect 35 to 40 percent of total locations. Panera...
The mega-watt team behind Eleven Madison Park, recently named The World’s Best Restaurant, were set to debut their highly anticipated fast casual concept, Made Nice, Monday in New...
Edible Arrangements founder and CEO Tariq Farid announced today that he has completed a buyback of equity of the company which had been held by Greenwich, Connecticut, private equity firm L Catterton.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Edible Arrangements entered into a...
Foodie favorite Dat Dog, a New Orleans-based hot dog and sausage restaurant, will open 25 restaurants in Houston through franchisee group B&G Food Enterprises, LLC. The first restaurant is scheduled to open in 2018 and will be the first Dat Dog in Texas.
There are no set locations at...
Fitlife Foods, a Florida-based performance, lifestyle and weight loss brand known for its perfectly portioned, indulgent, made from scratch meals for performance-minded individuals announced Monday its all-new limited-edition menu packed with fresh and healthy meal options. Among these new menu...
Dairy Queen and Marvel have teamed up to celebrate the summer release of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with an all new Blizzard treat and exclusive fan challenge.
DQ’s new Guardians Awesome Mix Blizzard Treat is created with Guardians in mind. It combines brownie and cookies to create “...
Multi-unit Billy Sims BBQ franchisee David Dunn is doubling the size of his franchise in Kansas this year. Dunn currently operates five locations in the state and will add five more by the end of the year. The new restaurants will bring around 150 new jobs to the state.
Dunn and his...