- Is increased automation putting quick-serve workers out of jobs? Not necessarily. t.co/Y8RaQM1G3F
- Despite Chipotle's turnaround efforts and promos, the brand took a hard hit in Q1. t.co/fb2bKY2fXj
- .@sweetgreen aims to be the next great American brand, and with Karen Kelley at the helm, it's well on its way. t.co/TcaH0fyvye
- After years of food blogging, teaching demos, & more, Bettina Stern & Suzanne Simon have opened fast casual @ChaiaDC t.co/QgiRQpATik
- When it comes to local sourcing, operators must often grapple with the balance between brand values and pricing. t.co/owqltwzfXO
- It was our pleasure :) t.co/VG0n2MblC7
- Fast casual may be skyrocketing but fast food is alive and kicking. t.co/oZvHotvtkm
- Three hundred square feet might be too small for most operations, but for @BaoMouth it's the sweet spot. t.co/erc6w9oHqw
- Got garlic? McDonald's taps Gilroy, California, for its prized garlic in a new fry recipe. t.co/r7ZYmulo62
- Our roundup of fast-casual women leaders includes @mimichengs, @LOLOSSeafood, @bychefchloe, @DeeDaaNYC, and more! t.co/xapAzBhIkl
- Page 1
For restaurants in California and New York—and, ultimately, across the country—the recently approved $15 minimum wage bills represent a new reality for an industry that’s historically been dependent on lower-wage workers.
With the so-called “Fight for $15” movement gaining traction in...
At fine-dining restaurants and even some trendy new fast casuals, chefs have become unexpected rock stars—sought by restaurateurs, investors, and consumers alike. For this reason, it’s somewhat ironic that chefs and menu developers at the largest and most recognizable quick serves are rarely in...
Walk into a sweetgreen and you see the restaurant of the future. You see a brightly lit dining room with modern wood finishes. You see a beverage station with house-made juices, teas, and sodas. You see a chalk-scrawled menuboard boasting of seasonal and local ingredients like beets, lentils,...
Papa John’s menu cleanup machine is going into overdrive. Today the ingredient-focused pizza chain is announcing that it has removed yet another consumer-targeted ingredient from its food menu: high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
The switch—from HFCS to sugar—is being made this week at all 3...
Ever since it suffered a food-safety setback late last year, with multiple outbreaks of E. coli and norovirus, Chipotle has been struggling to find its footing and bring back loyal customers. Same-store sales...
The argument could be made that foodservice, like so many other industries, has long been a boys’ club, one in which the top leaders and innovators are, more often than not, male. And today, men continue to dominate the foodservice C-suite.
But women are on the rise, and that’s especially...
To ease the pain of tax filing, Kona Ice is serving up a delicious cup of tax day relief for tense taxpayers in all corners of the country.
Kona Ice will be parked at post offices, tax preparation centers and businesses nationwide to hand out free cups of tropical shaved ice and...
- Page 1