- It's time for holiday goodies and gift baskets at @GreatHarvest! t.co/MmGC7WeYSZ
- How much money does your restaurant waste when you have out of control food waste? t.co/8WeXRdbGxi
- A controversial "anti-franchise" rule has just been overturned. t.co/ICsbvFsY1q
- Fans are excited, but @SUBWAY franchise owners are not happy about the $5 footlong comeback. t.co/tOjP8GMBz5
- Have predictions about snow at the North Pole? It could win you free pizza from Villa Italian Kitchen! t.co/6yWONxMdYL
- Self-serve kiosks and delivery are headed to @tacobell in 2018. t.co/wPPz8TitqY
- Are self-ordering kiosks and cashless POS systems paying off for the restaurants that use them?… t.co/kSxKDD1Dli
- We're expecting improved drive-thru and curbside pickup trends in 2018. t.co/WbdnVTKviN
- A new Taco Bell beer will premier at @tacobell's latest Cantina location in So-Cal. t.co/CUqnkHyIuP
- Einstein Noah Restaurant Group has announced it is closing 30 @Brueggers bakeries. t.co/3tsZYTVCji
Philly’s Best, home of Southern California’s most authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and hoagies, is spreading holiday cheer this season by rewarding guests who purchase Philly’s Best gift cards.
Through December 31, those who purchase a $25 gift card will receive a $5 Bonus Card for...
As the holiday season approaches, Project Juice, the certified organic cold-pressed juice and clean foods company, is helping navigate its customers toward less stress with the creation of new adaptogen lattes.
The new menu items are available now at Project Juice locations in the San...
Nékter Juice Bar is celebrating the season with a trio of holiday indulgences.
Available from November 20–December 24, Nékter is bringing back its popular Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie, and introducing two new flavors of its deliciously healthy Skoop frozen treat, Merry Mint and Pumpkin...
Melt Shop, pioneers of the melted sandwich movement, announced the signing of its first domestic franchise agreement with 717 Food Group. The new partner will open their first Melt Shop in Staten Island, New York, in 2018.
Founded by Spencer Rubin in 2011, Melt Shop has eight corporate...
If there’s one place every American diner over the age of 5 has eaten, it’s a cafeteria. Ask them if they’re particularly happy with that experience, however, and the answer is probably no. That’s because the school, hospital, and college-campus cafeterias of old have earned a reputation for...
For Michael Heyne, the name of his fast casual restaurant was kind of like a bad haircut. Until he fixed it, nobody was willing to be honest. "We knew we had made the right choice," Heyne says, "when people started coming up and saying, 'I always wanted to tell you, your old name sucked.'"...
Leading Mediterranean fast-casual restaurant and culinary brand Cava opens a new location at 3 Rye Ridge Plaza in Rye Brook. To celebrate its arrival in the neighborhood, the brand will open its doors to offer a free community lunch from noon to 2 p.m.
The launch of Rye Ridge follows the...
Rising Roll Café, an Atlanta-based gourmet sandwich concept once named the “nation’s best for a sandwich” by USA Today, has signed a franchise agreement for the development of three stores in Memphis, Tennessee.
The stores will be owned and operated by Memphis native Michael Black, who...