- RT @PeopleReport: Donald Trump and the Future of Immigrants in Foodservice t.co/yWxXCl04CX @QSRmagazine t.co/JCPdj3wkbc
- RT @pmac3s: 60% of people trying to decide where to eat use only their mobile device to help decide. (via @QSRmagazine) t.co/9jQDCN…
- Any fast casual operators headed to @sxsw next month? Send us a message. We've got something fun in store for Austin!
- If your're going to commit to being plant-forward, hiring a chief of produce, like @beefsteak, makes a statement. t.co/812dhkyclf
- RT @Steritech: You know what they say...everything's bigger in Texas - including the QSR market! t.co/pXbEfeF1lY
- Any fast casual operators headed to @sxsw next month? Let us know... we've got something fun in store for Austin!
- Losing access to undocumented workers could cause agricultural output to fall $30–$60 billion. t.co/BPR2JNB9ru
- An enforcement-only approach to immigration could cause food prices to rise as much as 6 percent across the board. t.co/BPR2JNB9ru
- Exploring Donald Trump and the future of immigrants in foodservice. t.co/nrz17Mx0zN t.co/F3BwEyVO4Y
- What happens with immigration now—and why you should care. t.co/BPR2JNB9ru
Wahlburgers, the better burger restaurant brand founded by Chef Paul Wahlberg and celebrity brothers Mark and Donnie, announced that it will expand to Asia in 2017 through a joint venture with Cachet Hospitality Group (CHG). The first three restaurants are slated to open in Hangzhou, Wuhan, and...
Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. announced the launch of the brand’s first national advertising campaign, “Papa Murphy’s Law”, to accelerate the company’s growth as a national brand. Launching on January 23, the campaign will run for three weeks.
The campaign draws inspiration from Papa...
iSi North America announced the promotion of Jeanette Brick to President effective January 1. As president, Brick will be responsible for all sales, marketing, and operations of iSi North America. She will report to Rick Agresta, CEO iSi North America.
Brick began her career with iSi...
The Saxton Group, the largest McAlister’s Deli franchisee, continues their DFW Expansion with three new locations set to open in the first half of 2017. The new restaurants will be located in: Lewisville, Cedar Hill, and the Lake Highlands neighborhood of Dallas.
The three locations will...
Metz Culinary Management launched a new program to bring national quick-service chains to small college campuses by fostering partnerships that benefit the whole community.
“We’ve always had success in larger colleges and universities with the national brands,” says Rebecca Daley,...
McDonald's Corporation announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2016.
"Throughout 2016, we worked diligently to lay the groundwork for our long-term future. We focused on driving changes in our menu, restaurants, and technology to deliver an enhanced McDonald's...
Commuters taking the subway at the Owings Mills Station now have a healthier food option. UFood Grill, a healthy fast-casual restaurant chain, opened its doors in the Baltimore area at Metro Centre at Owings Mills. UFood Grill offers a fast, healthy "Good for U" menu for customers.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe, a leading fast casual cafe concept known for its better-for-you food and smoothies with a tropical twist, announced it reported positive comp sales of 4 percent in 2016, resulting in comp sales exceeding 26 percent over the last three years. The award-winning food and...