- Some of the quick-service industry's top brands have jumped on the meal-kit bandwagon. t.co/fvjh0dsQ1n t.co/Fil42YTtdR
- At-home delivery meal kits have disrupted the entire spectrum of the American food market. t.co/h4aNkxZ1cz
- It's time to get that money for your restaurant. t.co/MbjcXKX75B
- RT @RestaurantsAct: Here are a few fun, creative tips to get your restaurants off the ground @QSRMagazine t.co/YpdgnW0xiE
- Buffalo Wild Wings doubled down on full service 15 years ago, but is ready to test the quick-service market again. t.co/L41ULZWt1G
- In the next five years, president and CEO Jim Mizes believes Blaze Pizza can become a $1 billion brand.… t.co/FWLYXJGGly
- In-N-Out Burger has marched to its own beat and emerged a cult phenomenon. t.co/51PnmgpYMW
- For 69 years, customers have been falling in love with In-N-Out Burger. t.co/51PnmgpYMW
- The restaurant industry creates an average of 500,000 jobs during the summer months. t.co/7sVUkQtajJ
- Restaurant sales took a tumble in July, @TDn2K says. t.co/hemduaQr0O
Online reviews are the bread and butter of any successful restaurant. In today’s connected world, 60 percent of consumers read online reviews before choosing a...
Pie Five Pizza Co.—the fast-casual restaurant known for its customizable pizzas prepared and ready to enjoy in five minutes or less—is making its Edmond debut on Friday at 1380 W. Covell Road. It is the fourth Pie Five in the Oklahoma City area and fifth in Oklahoma.
Open every day from...
Rubicon Deli, an award-winning San Diego-based fast-casual sandwich restaurant, is set to open two locations in Arizona—one on Scottsdale Road and Acoma Drive in Scottsdale, and the other on Central and Virginia avenues in Phoenix.
Currently, Rubicon has four locations in San Diego and...
Dos Toros is introducing “Restaurant Tweak,” the brand’s take on the beloved NYC tradition. The elevated fine-dining experience for guests at the Grand Central location (465 Lexington Ave) will include a prix fixe menu, white tablecloths and candlelight.
From 5 to 10 p.m. on July 31...
Wingstop Restaurants Inc., the award-winning fast-casual concept with 1,031 locations worldwide, announced Wednesday that it has hired restaurant industry veteran Scott McLeod as Senior Vice President of Operations. McLeod will be responsible for overseeing the chain’s domestic corporate and...
Fitlife Foods, a Florida-based performance, lifestyle, and weight loss brand known for its perfectly portioned, indulgent, made from scratch meals for performance-minded individuals announces today the launch of Snack Local and partnership with Uriah’s Urban Farms.
Snack Local is a new...
An estimated 18 percent of youth in Brooklyn are disconnected from employment and educational opportunities, a challenge that is compounded in the Bedford-Stuyvesant (Bed-Stuy) neighborhood with 23.1 percent youth unemployment. In response, Starbucks plans to deepen its investment in the...
Tijuana Flats, the fast-casual Tex-Mex dining experience, has launched its new “Hardly Homemade” take-home taco meal kit—a feasible, easily accessible takeout selection that allows simple options for family dinner, and is a viable solution for smaller offices looking for a group lunch option....