- These brands have made the leap from nontraditional to brick and mortar, and are seeing great results.… t.co/zm75ombMFw
- Starting out in nontraditional venues and then later growing into brick-and-mortar stores is a formula for success. t.co/ia46u2iDnI
- Papaya King celebrated its 85th anniversary by selling more than 17,500 hot dogs in two days. #dedication t.co/ECCwDs6Nvs
- Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana lost a combined 1,038 operating days. t.co/hAtNgekS95
- Growing @CurryUpNow wants to hold the torch for Indian food in America. t.co/OpFoT1QugZ
- How four generations of brands are celebrating a combined 725 years of limited-service success. t.co/kOugiv56TL
- While many brands are struggling, Del Taco is thriving. Here's why. t.co/IpxmqUD1qy
- RT @FSRmag: #NationalCheeseburgerDay is nearly upon us. Here's where to find the best deals. t.co/XiXtzSVzwK t.co/918xpyYZ8j
- RT @quantifind: New Quantifind data on @QSRmagazine. Share with a bacon friend. t.co/phkFXDVZQZ
- These brands are leading the charge when it comes to serving the safest—and freshest—food to customers.… t.co/qzVEVell2u
In an increasingly health-conscious society, the word fried on a menu is sometimes enough to send some consumers running for the doors. And fried chicken, one of the staples of American comfort cuisine, hasn’t been spared the bad wrap for its nutritional value.
But can a fried chicken...
Anyone who follows foodservice industry news may well have had their fill of stories about ill Chipotle customers. Operators across the country took note in 2015 when Chipotle's reputation and stock prices plummeted amid back-to-back outbreaks of E. coli and norovirus. Chains and independent...
As kids start hitting the books, No Kid Hungry is hitting the road to let you know that by dining out at any of 11,000 participating restaurants this September, you can help the 1 in 6 children facing hunger in America.
The Dine Out for No Kid Hungry school bus tour kicks off in New York...
Louisiana’s 147 Sonic restaurants, in partnership with University Medical Center New Orleans (UMC) and the Louisiana Passenger Safety Task Force, donated $55,000 to provide free and professionally installed car seats for children in needy families throughout the state.
Giardino Gourmet Salads, a premiere South Florida-based fast casual salad concept focused on garden-to-bowl nutrition, launched its largest new menu rollout in recent years with the addition of its My Big Fat Greek Bowl, Tuscan Sun, and El Caribe grain bowls. These new Grain Bowls reflect the...
A franchisee dispute in India will result in 169 McDonald’s closures and potentially thousands of jobs lost as the fast food chain takes action against a partner it said breached terms of contract and defaulted on payments.
McDonald’s announced Monday it will shutter all of its units in...
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers will open its third location in Springfield, Missouri, on Tuesday at 2305 N. Glenstone. Freddy’s has two sites in southern Springfield, including one at 3757 S. Glenstone in James River Towne Center last fall. Additionally, the fast-casual restaurant...
No Limit Agency, a Chicago-based, full-service communications agency, announced the hiring of former Razorfish managing director Bryan Van Dyke as President. During his tenure at Razorfish, one of the world’s largest interactive agencies, Van Dyke led the client engagement team and had one of...