- As you think about your plans for 2018, how much importance have you placed on culture? @mikeganino t.co/g7K4PTlt8T
- Happening now! Join QSR's editors for a live discussion on the biggest topics affecting the industry. Bring your qu… t.co/D7b8FfJITC
- Do you think machines can replace people in the QSR industry? Experts from @BaoMouth @ChickfilA and @capriottis gav… t.co/LwOQ3Dfyuk
- What can you expect from @tacobell in 2018? t.co/tJwvOcgx7Q
- You can now vote for the new @krispykreme glaze flavor! Choose from four flavor options: blueberry, lemon, caramel,… t.co/2NsrGh9n0B
- The cashless trend is hitting @Starbucks t.co/JO4NQjStsk
- A new menu item is @BurgerKing's latest weapon in the war with McDonald's. t.co/eqNSV5IcpA
- Look out Northern California - @shakeshack is headed your way. t.co/ejnFqD3cPN
- Naf Naf Grill is rebranding and changing their name to broadcast their Middle Eastern cuisine specialty.… t.co/QmxrazHHfd
- A whopping 1/5 of Gen Z’s budget goes to food at the moment. t.co/etoQKBYPuQ
Pie Five Pizza Co. is expanding its take on fast casual pizza. The brand known for revolutionizing customizable pizzas made on-the-spot with unlimited toppings is adding shareable 14-inch pizzas to the mix. The new larger pizzas include unlimited toppings for the same great price.
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, the popular international bakery café chain, has begun baking its signature treats and serving up hot Nestle Milano coffee, in the Tanger Outlets, located at 4635 Factory Stores Blvd. in Myrtle Beach.
The café serves up freshly baked cookies, brownies, and...
The owners of ThunderCloud Subs presented Caritas of Austin, a local nonprofit that works to prevent and end homelessness in Austin, with a check for $325,000, the proceeds raised at the 27th annual ThunderCloud Subs Turkey Trot held on Thanksgiving Day.
ThunderCloud donates all of the...
QSR Automations and Long Range Systems (LRS) have partnered to integrate LRS’ paging and tracking technologies with QSR Automations’ kitchen management solutions. This partnership has removed the need for separate applications, creating a more seamless restaurant experience for staff members and...
Luke’s Lobster, a New York based restaurant group, has chosen Dovetail Systems Inc’s, Gusto Point of Sale (POS), to help serve customers Maine inspired fresh seafood dishes. A strong partnership has formed and is facilitating the needs for Luke’s Lobster’s future growth.
Steve Song, chief...
January is National Soup Month, and Zoup!, the fast-casual restaurant known for its award-winning soups, is marking the occasion with a month-long drive to help fight childhood hunger. Throughout January, Zoup! guests who donate $2 or more to No Kid Hungry, either online or in-store, will...
The wait for Sloan’s Ice Cream in Saudi Arabia is over.
Now, residents in Saudi Arabia can take in the irresistible sights, smells, tastes and sounds of Sloan’s Ice Cream, a Willy Wonka-esque paradise.
An iconic sweet retreat widely known for its colorful presence throughout South...
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is putting a unique spin on a popular holiday tradition, the Yule Log. Krispy Kreme is switching out the traditional Yule Log for Doughnuts. A Yule Log of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a fire of glaze available on all digital platforms.
Feeling the stress of the...